ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion
By: Jonghwa Kim / Handmade Game
ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion is a premium re-release of a free-to-play version of the game called The Mansion: A Puzzle of Rooms. This new version is on par with the console and PC releases, adding 48 levels that weren’t in the original mobile version. The game can get tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips and Tricks:
– There’s a move limit for each level if you want to earn three “stars.” But you can ignore them if you’d like. They also only count for room moves and nothing else. You can walk, teleport, use wardrobes, bombs, magnets, and none of those count as a move.
– Telephones teleport you from one phone to another if you tap on them.
– Wardrobes swap the whole tile with another wardrobe, but you remain in place. You don’t teleport with the tile.
– Bomb’s take a few seconds to go off and then destroy anything in the same tile — be they weak walls, puppets, or ever you. To avoid being killed by a bomb, make sure you only set one off when you have room and time to get to another tile.
– Magnets push any tiles next to your tile one space away as long as there’s room, or they pull in tiles one space away.
– Basement levels are different in that you have more freedom with your telephones and bombs. You choose where to use them, but still have a limited number of them.
– Puppets are created when all three parts have a direct path to each other. A puppet will kill you if you land on the same tile as it. They also mimic your movement, so you can use that to keep them away. You can also use bombs to destroy them.
Mansion 1, Magical Mansion:
Levels 1 A Magical House, 2 The Moving Rooms, 3 Watch Your Head, 4 Background Color, 5 Round & Round, I The Matrix, 6 Dangerous Wood Piece, 7 Call Me Back, 8 Collect Call, 9 Through the Roof, 10 Red Pill, Blue Pill, II Blue Up Red Down:
Levels 11 Switcheroo, 12 Anne the Ladder and the Wardrobe, 13 Climb Up!, 14 Double Transfer, 15 Closets and Ladders, III Hide and Seek, 16 Zig-Zags, 17 Move the Wall, 18 Horseshoe, 19 Gold Key & Silver Key, 20 Empty Heart, IV Don’t Wake Me Up!:
Mansion 2, Adventurous Mansion:
Levels 1 Fire in the Hole!, 2 Ring Ring Boom, 3 Blow the Roof, 4 Under Construction, 5 Safecracker, I It’s a Trap!, 6 Push and Pull, 7 Gimme Some Room, 8 A Strange Attraction, 9 Roundabout, 10 Roadblock, II Stay Away:
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.