Meridian 157: Prologue
By: NovaSoft Interactive
Meridian 157: Prologue is a new adventure game by NovaSoft Interactive that’s similar to the Forever Lost games. It features in-game hints, but if you still get stuck, this walkthrough guide should help you. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for the full game here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re playing as David Zander, Forensic Meteorologist. Move back twice and then grab your camera and bag.
2. Go back and then go through the door to exit the trailer.
3. Go back and then follow the sign left to the beach. Head onto the dock and then inside the boat. Pick up the keys from the table. Also, open the closet to the left and grab the eraser.
4. Leave the boat and go back to the area with the trailer. Use the keys to get into the truck. Use the key in the ignition to turn on the headlights. Also, open the glove compartment and take the screwdriver.
5. Leave the car and enter the shed. Pick up the jerrycan (gas can) and ladder.
6. Go back to the trailer, but don’t go inside yet. Place the ladder by the fuse box and climb up.
7. Use the screwdriver to open the panel and then solve the wires puzzle. The power should go back on.
8. Go back inside the trailer. Look at the computer screen and zoom in on the anomaly to get coordinates: 51.1╬ô├╢┬╝╬ô├╗├ª Latitude, -157.3╬ô├╢┬╝╬ô├╗├ª Longitude.
9. You can read everything on the bulletin board if you want. Then leave the trailer.
10. Go back to the boat and zoom in on the controls. You can plot a course on the right side. Enter the coordinates of the anomaly and then plot the course.
11. Tap on the steering wheel to head there. 11 hours later, you’ll be in Alaska without any fuel left. Tap on the bed to sleep.
12. When you wake up, you see a figure in the window. He disappears! Leave the boat.
13. Leave the dock and continue on. Take the rope from the paddle boat.
14. Continue on. When you get to a fork in the road, take the left path.
15. Examine the crates on the right and take the crowbar.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
This Post Has 18 Comments
Lisa help me out here – where the f*** is the wetsuitΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö¼┬¼?! I must be going blind because I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t find it! ItΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s not in the locker.
It should be in the locker. If you accidentally tapped on the sheet of paper, tap somewhere around it so it goes away.
Anyone else not able to change the colours to unlock the box?
Have you tapped on the arrows either side of the colors? They move the colors horizontally so you keep going till you get red, blue and yellow. They arenΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t in the same order as the numbers seen in the telescope. Just select the colors then the numbers for each color and the box will open.
where is the hose???
I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t find the hose either?!?! 🙁
Walk to the treehouse, the hose is on the way on the right side
Where Marianne says – the hose is on the fence. It’s yellow.
The only puzzle I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t solve:
Walk through instructions: solve it.
Me: *throws phone*
Me too, that last puzzle. It’s the reason I came here today, to have it solved for me – but all I learnt is that I’m almost at the end of the game. I’ve never been able to do that kind of puzzle except the super easy ones for children, and this isn’t a super easy example of one.
I donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t know where to find the key to open the vault in the lighthouse
Hi, couldnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t find it myself but I eventually did. ItΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s at the place where you found the crowbar right on top of that arrow instructions paper.
WhereΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s the rope?
On the boat
I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t find the door to the water in it again!
heads up guys:) the hose is right over the drawbridge on the fence. took me a couple minutes of clicking random things.
I think I may be the only one but I don’t understand the lever instructions. I’m a bit dyslexic may be I should not do these game but it’s good for my memory. Anyone have an easier lever solution please ❤️ Tyia