By: Capybara Game
Grindstone is an Apple Arcade match-three game from Capybara that works similarly to Dungeon Raid. You need to draw through hordes of enemies of the same color to attack them and create grindstones. It’s a pretty challenging game, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– If you lose a heart, it’s not gone permanently, but you do need to buy it back from the Inn between levels. Otherwise you’ll be playing with fewer lives and it’s more challenging.
– Create chains of 10 or more enemies of the same color to create a grindstone.
– Draw through a grindstone to change colors, allowing you to create a bigger chain.
– Break crates and rocks to get crafting materials.
– To access the treasure chests, you first need to pick up the key from the minion carrying it.
– Some enemies can only be destroyed if you first build a chain of 5 or 10 or more minions on your path to them. Some require a specific color.
– Blueprints can be found in chests, so make sure you unlock them all.
– Reveal and craft items from your blueprints are the smithy. Some replenish between levels, while others don’t.
– If things look bad and you’re worried about losing a heart, you can always flee the battle and forfeit the loot you picked up in that level.
– The longer you stay in a level, the angrier monsters get. If monsters are getting impossible to manage, try to head to the exit. You can always play again to get the treasure or crown if you’re missing them.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.