41. Zoom in on the lid of the cylinder and slide the slider up to reveal a lion head door knocker. Take it.
42. Zoom in on the dresser to the left of the bench. Place the lion head on the triangle and use two hands to pull the panels in towards it. The lion will drop down, opening another compartment.
43. Zoom in on the new compartment. Look at the right side of it and take the grooved rod.
44. When you do that, another compartment will open. Lift the latch to make it drop, revealing three holes. Place the grooved rod in the center and rotate the circle so the shape matches the key part. Then pull down the key. Two more will open. Rotate them so they match up properly.
45. On the left side, there’s a wheel. Turn it to make the rings go upwards. When you’re done, a secret panel will open. Take the special key from inside.
46. After you take that, another compartment will open up. Take the winged key from inside.
47. Zoom in on the center of the dresser. Insert the winged key into the hole and turn it. Take another special key from inside.
48. Go back to the grooved rod. Place the two other special keys on the rod and pull them down into their slots. A panel will open, revealing a small chest.
49. Lift up the lid. Then rotate the gemstone on the front to open the chest. Take the brass letters from inside.
50. We’re done here, so go back inside the gazebo and go back to the past. Head through the door we unlocked but didn’t explore yet. You’ll get a new journal entry.
51. You’ll see a ladder here. Pull he lever to turn it to the left, then climb up it and take the handle.
52. Pull the lever to turn the ladder back the other way. Use the handle to lower the ladder so you can reach the angel statue.
53. Climb up the ladder and use the dome handle to open the cuff so it will drop down.
54. Now go to the crane and use the wheel to rotate it to the left. There’s s stone block that we need to move. Attach the handle and then use it to lower the cuff down to the block.
55. Go to the block and turn the dome handle to close it around the rope loop.
56. Go back to the crane and use the handle to lift up the block. Now the block in the future will disappear!
57. Head back inside the gazebo. Zoom in on the table’s wheel. Pull the handle to rotate the gazebo towards the exit! Go to it.
58. Zoom in on the bottom of the door and unlock the panel. Look at the design of the L and D on the inside.
59. Open the brass letters in your bag and adjust them so they match the lock on the door. It’s not a part of a gear assembly.
60. Use the gear assembly on the lock and pull it up. Slide the wooden bar to the right to unlock the door. Go through to meet Leonardo and complete Chapter 2!
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.