Adventure Escape Mysteries – Clue: The Murder of Mr. Black
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, this time a special event only available for 30 days. It’s based on the game Clue and features all the different characters from there. Mr. Black has been murdered and we have to figure out who did it, with what weapon, and where. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Clue: The Murder of Mr. Black. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Detective Brown arrives at the home of Mr. Boden Black. First, tap on Professor Plum. You’ll start taking notes about him.
2. Take the candlestick from Professor Plum and move it to the left side of the room. Open the drawer to find a torn note. Then tap on the fuse box in the back. Place the torn note on it to see some shapes. Count the sides of each shape to get the code. So it’s 4534. Enter that to unlock the fuse.
3. Look at the open fuse box. Now we have to solve the Fuse Puzzle. You can watch my video if you need help. Then the lights will turn on.
4. Oh no! It looks like Mr. Black is dead! To make sure, check his pulse. Pull down his collar to reveal signs of choking. You’ll get a clue for your notebook. Also, take the key around his neck.
5. After talking some more to Professor Plum, you’ll decide to keep his candlestick as evidence, a potential murder weapon. You’ll also take more notes on him.
6. Use the key to unlock the cupboard on the right and then take the map of the house. Use it to go to the dining room on the left.
7. We’re facing a door. Break the vase and take the owl emblem from inside it. Then push the plant aside and push in the tile on the wall. It will reveal a puzzle on the door! Also, notice the four animals on each corner of the door.
8. Place the owl emblem on the door and let’s solve the Animals Lock Puzzle. Move all the heads to where you saw them on the door. Then head inside to the Dining Room.
9. Chef White is trying to escape out the window! She tells you she heard a gunshot before the lights went out. This info will be added to your journal.
10. Grab the fire poker, the Peacock photo, the Green photo, and the pitcher. Look behind the photo to the left of the fireplace and turn the valve to get the fountain working and the water running.
11. Fill the pitcher with water from the fountain. Then tap on the fireplace. There are handprints and shoe prints in the soot! First, pour the water to put out the fire. Then use the poker to grab the White photo. Don’t forget about the Black photo! You’ll also have a new clue for your journal.
12. Tap on the papers on the table. Add the four photos you found to the rest and let’s solve the Assignments Puzzle. Drag each guest’s photo to the correct description card. Each description offers clues based on their appearances or professions. You can copy my solution if you need help.
13. All the information on the guests will be added to your journal. Take a look!
14. Professor Plum gives you the key to Billiard Room and tells you he also heard a gunshot before the blackout. Select the Billiard Room on the map to head over there. Also, look at the updated Plum profile.
15. We’re now in front of the Billiard Room door. There’s no keyhole on the door! Reveal the dart board and find the dart under the jacket.
16. Throw the dart at the dart board and a keyhole will appear on the door. Use the key to unlock it and head through.
17. We’re in the Billiard Room and run into Miss Scarlet. After you finish talking to her, more notes will be added to your journal.
18. Move the chair to the left under the buck’s head. Move the pillow aside and get the record. There’s also an antler under the sofa chair. Pick up the heart bottle from the floor. And remove the loose floor board to get a pool ball. Don’t miss the pool ball behind the curtain!
19. Play the record on the record player. Then take the skull bottle and pool ball from the drawer. Also, replace the antler on the deer head to get the pool ball in its mouth.
20. Tap on the pool table and add all four pool balls to it. Now let’s solve the Pool Table Puzzle. You need to hit each ball in the right direction to sink it into a hole. The balls can’t hit any other balls on the way. It helps if you start with 1 and make your way to 6.
21. Take the companionship plaque and place it on the wall.
22. Grab the pineapple bottle and ignore the monitor and switchboard for now. Place all three bottles with the others and make note of all the numbers on them. I recommend taking a photo.
23. Now let’s solve the Cables Puzzle. Use the bottles to figure out which shapes should go to which numbers. Again, you can copy my solution if you’re stuck. But the bottles say this:
4 Maple Leaf
24. Tap on the monitor and press the red button to see Miss Scarlet pull out a dagger in front of Mr. Black. The footage cuts off in the middle, but you can confront Miss Scarlet and complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.