Forever Lost: Episode 3
By: Glitch Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers to help you complete the “Ferris Mueller’s Day Off” arcade game in the iOS and Android game Forever Lost: Episode 3 by Glitch Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. You can play the Ferris Mueller arcade game at any point, as long as you have the Glitch Token. You’ll find the arcade room through the door behind the “Look Inside” overturned table from the very beginning of the game. The Glitch Token is inside Alice’s bedroom in Hawthorne Manor. Use your Glitch token on the arcade to play a mini-game of Ferris Mueller’s Day Off.
2. Alice is in bed. Talk to her and offer her breakfast. Then take the breakfast and give it to her. You must do this three times, then talk to her again and she’ll fall asleep. Now you can continue on.
3. Pick up the green puzzle piece (#1 of 5) from the bookshelf.
4. Pay close attention to the lines on the four books. The first has two lines, the next has four, then one, then four again. Enter those numbers into the locked drawer to get puzzle piece #2 of 5 and four letters addressed to different people.
5. Go through the door to the hotel lobby. Solve the rotating tile puzzle to get a red puzzle piece (#5 of 5).
6. Talk to the guy at the front desk. He has a puzzle piece in his pocket that you need. To get him to give you it, answer the questions in this order:
Q: Good afternoon, sir. How may I help?
A: Can I have the puzzle piece in your pocket?
Q: When you gave it to me, you set up some security questions. Do you want me to ask them now?
A: OK, ask away.
Q: Who is Alice to you?
A: She is my wife.
Q: How did Alice die?
A: She killed herself.
Q: Who is Hugo Simms?
A: My oldest friend and most trusted colleague.
Q: Are you a good man?
A: I don’t know.
You can now take the red puzzle piece from him (#4 of 5)
7. Now, the guy on the couch with the jester had has a token that you need, but he’ll only give it to you if you give him another token in exchange. Lucky for you, you now have a letter that says “TO KEN” on it! 🙂 Give it to him to get the real token.
8. Go through the door to the right. Place the token in the gum all machine to get puzzle piece #3 of 5. You now have all of them!
9. Go back upstairs and place all five puzzle pieces in the slots on the wall safe to unlock it and get your ID card.
10. Talk to the front desk guy again. This time, answer him this way:
A: I hear you have a telegram for me.
Q: I have a telegram for Jason Bethlam. You’ll need your ID card to collect it. Do you have it?
A: Yes, I’ve got it.
He’ll then tell you that the telegram reads “Meet me in the bar. Hugo.”
11. When you leave the conversation and tap the “back button,” you’ll be at the bar, facing Hugo. Talk to him and he’ll tell you he wrote a letter to Alice explaining everything. Cryptic!
12. Talk to the barkeeper. Ask him for the spare set of keys. He tells you they’re in the Mane (main) stage. Take a photo of the snake painting above the piano, then go up the stairs and through the Mane/main stage door.
13. There’s a compass puzzle on the table. Use the snake clue to solve it. Basically, the snake is a path. Start at its tail and press the buttons to follow it to its head. It goes North, East, South, East, North, West, North, East South. Take the guest room keys.
14. Leave the room and place the guest room keys in the Guest Room lock. You’ll get a message that says “TAP THE LEFT KEY FIVE TIMES.” It means the piano, go back downstairs and tap the left key five times. Then go back to the guest room and the door will be unlocked. Go in.
15. Read the letter on the dresser. It’s from Hugo to Alice. You’ll automatically change the time from 7 am to 7 pm.
16. Leave the Ferris Mueller game and take the blue gem (#6 of 6).
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.