Forever Lost: Episode 3
By: Glitch Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers to help you complete the iOS and Android game Forever Lost: Episode 3 by Glitch Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Open the door straight ahead of you and go through. Pick up the water bottle and the spade.
2. Go to the desk and take the wrench.
3. Go the the blue window blind/shade and use the wrench to remove the blind. Then take the car key.
You can also watch my video for chapters 6 & 7 of the walkthrough here:
4. Look at the flipped-over table on the floor to the right. It says “Look inside” and points to the table leg. So look inside the leg and see a wooden dial. Use the wrench to remove the table leg so you can reach the dial. Also, take the leg with you.
5. Notice the loose wallpaper on the wall. Peel it off and pick it up. Notice the drawing underneath it. Take a photo of it.
6. Go to the computer desk and place the wallpaper in the printer. Go to the PC and first look at the Family.bmp. Take a photo of it (or just remember the number 5.9). Then look at the Invoice.txt and press “Print Invoice.” Look at the invoice that came out of the printer and take a photo of it.
7. Go to the door to the left. Place the wooden dial where it’s missing one. Now, you need to get the dials to match the drawing from the wall. Basically, the two outer ones need to hit the blue area at the same time the two inner ones hit the yellow area. They each move at a different speed, so you need to start them and different times. The first one should be the innermost, then the one above that, then the top, then last is the second from the top. Here’s a video to help you out:
8. Go through the door. Look at the table to find some symbols. They’re a clue, so take a photo.
9. Notice the screen on the wall with the letters H U G O cycling through. Place the blind over the letters and match up the little line to the line on the wall. Now, take photos of each letter as it shines through the holes on the blind.
10. Tap on the snowflake puzzle on the floor. Take out all four photos and press the circles so they light up to match each one. You want to do each one separately to open each of the four locks. Then go downstairs.
11. First, look inside the crate to get two playing cards (Kings). Also, read the note on the inside of the crate about the shipping weights.
12. Then go to the workbench and take the saw. Place the spade on the workbench and use the saw to cut the head from the handle. Take both pieces.
13. Notice that the door is connected to the hanging crate. Look inside the crate and take the crowbar. Now, remember the 5.9 from the child’s drawing on the PC? You need to figure out which items weigh 5.9kg together and place them in the crate to open the door. Use the packing invoice to see what everything weighs. You’ll see that the spade weighs 6kg and the spade handle weighs 2.25kg. Subtract the handle from the whole spade to get the weight of 3.75kg for the spade head. Add the saw at 2.15kg and you get 5.9kg total. So place the spade head and the saw in the crate and the door will open. Go through.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.