1. Go into the medical/hospital room. Open one of the cabinets and get the plaster, which is a bandage.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapters 10 & 11here:
2. Take a photo of the x-rays. Now we’re going to solve the puzzle with all the angled C’s we found. Find the photos and match them to the x-rays based on the body parts where they were found. Then go to the puzzle on the wall and arrange the C’s based on the order of the x-rays. The brain in the jar goes with the skull x-ray. The footprint goes with the foot x-ray. The heart in the jar goes with the chest x-ray. The finger painting goes with the hand x-ray, the robot with the pelvis, and the doll with the leg. You can see the solution below.
3. Go through the door and get the yellow gem (#5 of 6).
4. Leave the medical room and enter the theater. Place the slides in the projector and pay close attention to the slides on the screen. I’ve posted them below to help you out. You need to press the green buttons below the projector in the order shown on the screen. Press the ones that are darkened in the slides. If there are two in a slide, you need to press those buttons at the same time. When you get it right, the box will open and you can pick up some more projector slides.
5. Remove the old projector slides and place the new ones (#2) in the projector. It’s a can of 1up soda? Take the slides back from the projector.
6. Go back to the asylum and place the plaster/bandage on the button of the laser so the laser beam stays on. Then go into the room next door and notice that one of the panels on the wall is glowing. Use the crowbar to remove it, then take the red gem (#4 of 6).
7. Go back to cabin 17 and this time head upstairs. There’s a statue of a wizard holding a staff. There’s a plaque that says “Give a man new life, he’ll give you a shiny stick.” – Ancient Proverb. Your projector slides #2 have a can of 1up that gives you an extra life! Place the projector slides in his hat and he’ll release his staff so you can take it.
8. Go back to the manor and through the door that was locked with a key pad. Notice the first door says “STAFF ONLY” next to it. Use the staff you just got on it to unlock the door and go in.
9. Look at the puzzle on the table. It says “The file you need is in the computer.” It means this literally. Go to the computer and smash the screen twice with the crowbar to get the file on Alice Bethlam. Take a photo of it so you can use it to solve the puzzle.
10. Use the clue to solve the puzzle on the table. Take the red gem (#3 of 6).
11. Time to complete the game! We have all six gems, so head back to the asylum and through the grate to the door with the slots on it. Take out the clue from the bed in cabin 18 and solve the color puzzle to open the door.
12. Go through. Look at the map/plans for an underground storage facility. Then open the door and head through. This place looks familiar, doesn’t it? Continue on to chapter 11.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.