31. Go back to Hawthorne Manor. Go to the manor playroom and place all four puzzle pieces in the box to get the wooden sword.
32. Go back to cabin 17 and to the room with the sword box again. Take out the Porto of the four blocks from the asylum and pay attention to the materials of each one. Place the swords in this order, from top to bottom: wooden, metal, cardboard, marble. Pick up the yellow gem (#2 of 6).
33. Then head over to the kitchen and spray the Glitch soap on the word GLUTTONY (another sin) on the fridge. Take a photo.
34. Leave, but before you head too far, look in the garden at the tag for the flower “Summer’s Pride.” Another sin! Spray it with the Glitch soap and take a photo of the clue.
35. Go back to the manor. In Alice’s room (with the calendar)’ there’s a painting named “The Wrath of Elysium.” Wrath is another sin! Spray it with Glitch soap and take a photo.
36. Go to the bathroom. The writing on the wall says SLOTH, another sin. Spray Glitch soap and take a photo of the clue.
37. Go back to the asylum. Enter the left room and place the wooden dial in the circular slot on the locked box. Use the flower clue to solve the puzzle (pay attention to the petals that stand out) and open the box. Then take the “play me” cassette tape and another key.
38. Go back to the room with the bottles in it and spray the Glitch soap on the word ENVY. Take a photo of the clue. Only one sin left!
39. Go all the way to the back, through the gate to the red lit room. There’s a TV you can’t reach. Use the umbrella to pull it towards you. There are some dots and dashes on a sticker. It’s Morse code! Take out your book of morse code to translate it to GREED, the final sin. Spray it with Glitch soap to get the last clue you need.
40. You have all four keys now, so place them in the locks on the wall. Then turn all four keys together to enter the room.
41. Place the mirror on the rock in middle of the floor. We’ll come back later to finish the rest of this puzzle.
42. Go back to the manor. Time to unlock the door to the right. It has a keypad. Take out all the clues from the sins and use the dots below the numbers to get them in the right order. It goes 324852751976.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.