1. Use the car key with the car. You have limited fuel here, so you can’t go very far. Choose the right path to Elysium Forest and then you’ll run out of fuel. Get out of the car.
2. Enter the cabin. Look at the to-do list on the counter in the middle of the room. Go to the left of the ladder and take a photo of the symbols on the windows. Then open the drawer and get the battery.
3. Go to the table to the right of the ladder and take a photo of the symbols on the window pane. Then take the magnifying glass and take photos of all the pictures on the table.
4. Go up the ladder to the attic. Take out your photos of the windows and match the symbols to the photos. Then take the square puzzle piece. Go back down the ladder and take the ladder with you.
5. Go through the door to the right to the bedroom. Pick up the projector slides from under the bed. Then look at the finger painting on the floor. Take a photo of it, because you’ll need it later. Also, use the magnifying glass on it to see a clue of three hearts.
6. Notice the alarm clock on the table that says “3:24.”
7. Leave the cabin. Continue ahead until you see an obelisk. Tap on the map to the left. Use the magnifying glass on the upper left corner where it says “YOU ARE HERE.” You’ll see six diamonds. Take a photo.
8. Continue on a few screens until you come to a shed and a bridge. Zoom in on the boxes and use the magnifying glass on the box’s CAUTION label to see nine clovers (clubs). Take a photo.
9. Head into the shed to the right. Notice the writing on the shelves: “THE LUCKIEST SEE THE WAY.”
Look at the photo on the table. It’s showing you where to find lantern fuel.
10. Now we’re going to solve the levers puzzle. It’s trial and error and goes in this order.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.