Starman: Tale of Light
By: nada studio
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, Starman: Tale of Light, by nada studio. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Flow Mode
Chapter 1, Origin:
1. Tap on the white circle to start the first chapter.
2. Tap on the light cube to walk to it and pick it up. Walk to the box with the lighting bolt in it and long press on the screen to drop the cube there. Head through the door.
3. Pick up the black cube and drop it in the gap so you can cross.
4. Flip the switch to open the door. Head through.
5. Pick up the transparent cube. Carry it to the beam of light to energize the cube.
6. Place the cube on the lighting bolt and then press the button that lights up. Tap the floating white orb to complete the chapter.
7. By the fire again, throw the orb into the fire and it will turn into a butterfly. Tap the next white circle to start chapter 2.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 2, Factory, or click here.
This Post Has 12 Comments
For the life of me, I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t figure out how to make him jump on ice. Tapping just makes him stop. Help.
You need to tap with another finger.
I just cannot get it down the ramp without it going dark. I’ve done exactly what you’ve done on the video but it doesn’t seem to matter. As soon as it topples…it goes dark.
Where is the third campfire? When I light the first two I see 1/3 and 2/3, but I cannot find #3.
On the beach away from the chime structure & weather dial another inland from chime crank.
When I did the circuit board step, it didnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t stay lit when it went under water. So, no when I try to light raise the pillars, they donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t light up.
Hello same thing happened to me. The pillars wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t go up because the circuit broke when it went under water. I donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t know how to restart this section.
In Flow Mode, when I pull the 3 levers next to the circuit board, the three columns don’t go all the way up. What am I missing?
I had the same problem. You have to pull the columns up for them to work.
IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m missing crystals 5 & 7. How do I know what I missed?
Ah. HadnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t done enough raking.
Tried the hopping over logs again. Thought IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗d got both but hadnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t.