16. Enter the War Room. Take a photo of the map in middle of the room. Also, take a photo of the blackboard (The Big Board). There are some shapes as part of equations.
17. Leave the room. Let’s use the equations to solve the puzzle above the crate. So:
Circle x Diamond = -2
Circle – Diamond = -3
Circle = -2
Diamond = 1
Square x Triangle = -6
Square – Triangle = -5
Square = -3
Triangle = 2
Take the screwdriver and glass plate.
18. Go back. There’s a crate near the bathroom door. Look behind it for a lock. Use the clue from the other crate to figure out how to solve the puzzle. Go through the door.
19. Look at the abacus and move the wooden beads so they’re all matched up with the black lines. Take a photo of it. Also, take a photo of the pipes on the wall. We’ll use it soon.
20. Go all the way back to where you found the small phone box. Tap on the door to the left and use the arrow buttons to copy the pattern from the abacus and unlock the door. Go through.
21. Turn off the radio for now if you want. Take the wooden piece next to it. Open the drawer below it and take the pressure gauge.
22. Use the screwdriver to open the grate and take the piece of advert from inside.
23. Climb up to the top bunk bed to see a record. It shows he phone box being used as a prism. It’s a clue!
24. While we’re here, let’s solve the alphabet puzzle. You need to use the pipes together with the note on the fridge. I recommend going back to the pipes room to work on it. Pretend you’re a rat running through the pipes. Start at a letter and every time you hit a yellow junction, you turn right or left depending on what the fridge note says. If you’re supposed to go left (or right) at a specific junction and there is no left there, just go straight and turn left at the next opportunity. If you run out of directions but still hit more junctions, just continue going straight. When a pipe disappears into the wall, it emerges on the other side. Don’t forget that!
Here’s an example with A going LRLR:
Don’t forget that you can draw on the photo in the game! Here’s a copy of the fridge note if you want to look at it while doing so:
Alternatively, you can open a smaller version of the fridge note in-game and then open a full-screen version of the pipes. You can then draw on the pipes and look at the fridge note all on the same screen, like so:
If you don’t want to draw on it and rather just mess around outside the game, here’s a clean version of the pipes with the fridge note attached:
You can also try my video which walks you through each letter:
So this is what you get in the end:
Now, just point each letter to the letter it led to in the pipes puzzle. It should open and you can take the two weights.
25. Use the wrench to take the ladder.
26. Plug in the night light by the bottom bed so you can see a loose brick. Pull out the brick and take the crowbar and other half of the advert.
27. Combine the two pieces of the advert in your inventory. The phone number on it is 555-38-924.
28. Take the night light back. The book on the bed is missing half the page so we’ll come back to that later.
29. Look at the poster for New York above the piano. It says THERE’S MORE TO THE BIG APPLE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
30. Look at the piano keys and take a photo of the lettered keys. You can surmise that the missing ones would be BEG, as in BEG FOR LIGHT. That means the keys go ABCDEFG.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.