1. Back at the house, Animate the lion head above the fireplace to get another candle. Light it. Now we’re only missing one.
2. Go back to the very first room before the candle door. Take the candle. Place it in the candle holder by the candle door and light it. All the lights on the door will go out. You need to light the candles in order (ugh).
3. You need to light them in order of this clue in your journal. But that means knowing which candle stands for each piece on the door. Fun. Your journal entry may be different if you solved the puzzle in a different way.
4. Light them in this order (yours may be different, but I posted photos for each candle and how it affects the door):
1 – Garden
2 – Door
3 – Safe
4 – Lion
5 – Storage Room
6 – Kitchen
7 – Bookshelf
8 – Table
5. Now we have to find the key to the lock.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.