Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 4 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Use the Grow spell on the red flower to make it bigger and then grab it. Pick up the blue flower, green flower, match, charcoal and piece of paper.
2. Place the paper over the stone between the cloud and the pig. Use the charcoal on it to make the image of a sun emerge.
3. Let’s figure out the magical door puzzle. It’s not super intuitive. Think of the circle of stones like a clock. The center is where the hands start and then they rotate around to the different stones. So each line is pointing at one stone. Combine the two colors in each shape on the door to get the color for the lock. So it goes like this:
Yellow Sun + Red Rose = Orange
Blue Waves + White Cloud = Light Blue
Yellow Sun + Blue Waves = Green
White Cloud + White Mushrooms = White
Change the colors on the door to those colors and then go through.
4. Put the three flowers in the bowls at the back of the room. Use your Grow spell to bring them back to life. Open the cabinet under the teacups and take out the teapot.
5. Tap on the transmutation box. You need to color the tiles to make up the flower pattern above. You have to do it in seven moves. Each line you make with a color counts as a move. You can only draw on each tile once per move. You can follow my patterns below. Then take the tea leaves.
6. Place the tea leaves down near the tea cups.
7. Go through the right door. There are some names on the tree here. You can choose to carve your name on there as well. I chose not to.
8. Use the Rust Removal spray to get the pipes all cleaned up. Then tap on the rune box puzzle. Let’s solve it! You need to move and rotate all the pieces to fit in the box so that all adjacent symbols match and light up. Now the magic is running through the pipes.
9. Go back to the other room and flip the switch on the right wall. Take the red, blue, and green dyes.
10. Go through the blue door again. Pour each of the dyes in the pool to see which symbols light up.
11. Go back to the first room and change the symbols to match the ones you saw in the pool. Take the exploding powder.
12. Add the gunpowder to the firework on the ground and then use the match to light it. Then pick it up. Apparently it won’t explode until you tell it to. Maybe it’s magic?
13. Go back outside and place the firework in the hole in the ground. It will go off!
14. Go back inside to the pool room. The firework started up the furnace! The pool is a hot spring now.
15. Fill the teapot with hot water from the pool and then pour it in the teacups.
16. You need to put the teacups in order of creation. Look at the wall above the pool to learn the order. Tap on each item to learn more about it.
17. You need to arrange them based on how close to the left they are. It goes:
Creation began with the rising of the moon.
The sun followed, rising bright.
Mighty dragons chased the dawn.
Crashing waves churned in the sea.
Tall trees made the first town.
Terrifying miasma billowed forth.
Fire burned fierce.
The stars shown brightly.
Flowers began to sprout.
And that’s the end of Chapter 4!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 5.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.