Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 7 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Alderbone’s back! Pick up the rope and place it down near the stick. Pull the magic book out of the pond. Time to learn another spell! But first, use the Grow spell on any flowers you can. Pull the white snake out from under the flowers to the left. Use the Speak with Animals spell on him and he tells you he’ll give you venom if you find out what happened to his green-scaled friend.
2. Use the Speak to Animals spell on the koi fish. You can’t hear them through the water. We need to figure something else out.
3. Open the door and go through. Pick up the green snakeskin boots and the plate. Also, use the Rust Removal spell to clean up the venomous liquids processor. Also, look at the recipe for the Curse Antidote. It says you need ice, purple sweet root, snake venom and crushed opal. While you’re here, notice the stars on the ceiling. That’s the clue for the Freeze Water spell. Notice the East is where West is in the book, so that complicates things.
4. Go back outside. Use the information from the stars on the ceiling to unlock the Freeze Water spell. Now you can freeze water!
5. Combine the plate, rope and stick to make a shovel!
6. Use the shovel to dig up the dirt near the mushrooms. Go through the hole to the cellar.
7. Pick up the empty bottle and stone debris. Also, pull everything off the shelves to reveal some algae. Use the Grow spell on the algae and then pick it up.
8. While you’re here, let’s unlock the flower petals box. Go around the level and count the petals on different colored flowers. The blue one is in the bedroom and the white one is on the robe in rhe bedroom. You get:
9. Change the petals on the box to those numbers and then take the opal from inside.
10. Go back out and fill the bottle with pond water. Then use the Freeze Water spell to freeze it. Take the ice cubes. Also, put the algae in the pond for the fish to eat. Notice that the fish now look like numbers! 3827, to be exact.
11. Enter 3827 in the combination lock and take the blue and red fertilizers from inside.
12. Now you can go back into the cellar and use the fertilizers to change the colors of the roots, which will then change the color of the translucent plants. We need a purple plant, and this is how to make it. For the two roots closest to the ground and to the right of the opening, make the left one red and the right one blue. Then go up and pick the purple sweet root. If you want, you can color the other roots for fun before picking the purple plant.
13. Show the green boots to the snake and he’ll bite you!
14. Run back inside to the bedroom and use the venomous liquids processor to remove the venom. It’s a puzzle, of course! You need to reflect the beams off their own colors without intersecting any of the other colors. Then take the snake venom.
15. While you’re here, place the stone debris near the mortar. It will act as a pestle. Use it to crush the opal. Then, add the purple sweet root, snake venom, crushed opal and ice cubes to the cauldron.
16. Now you have to play a mini game. Pop all the green bubbles and touch nothing else. It’s a bit long, so stay focused. Collect the antidote.
17. Give the antidote to the suffering tree. It turns out he’s a person! And not a very nice one. Silvio agrees to help you, though. And that’s the end of Chapter 7!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 8.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.