Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Open the top drawer and take the fine net. Also, make a note of the map on the wall and the painting of the seahorses with the crystal.
2. Notice the four groups of people on the map. Count them and you get 1, 3, 6, 7. Tap on the locked chest and enter 1367 to open it. Take the honey and pitcher from inside. Also, open the second drawer and take the miasma sample.
3. Tap on the spell book to learn a Remove Rust spell. You need to drag your finger from star to star, hitting the correct coordinates. The coordinates are:
(0; 0) (0; 1) (1; 3) (2; 0)
So it should look like the screenshot below:
4. Now you know the Remove Rust spell! Use it on the rusty lock in front of the two swords. Solve the jigsaw puzzle and then take the steel sword.
5. Place the sword in the glass container with a drawing of a sword on it.
6. Fill up the pitcher with water from the bucket. Then pour it into the glass container where there’s a drawing of water.
7. Place the honey on the window sill to attract flies. Use the net to catch some. Then add the flies to the glass container with a drawing of a fly on it.
8. Pour the miasma sample in the first container and then run the test. It seems trees filter out the poison!
9. Head out the door to tell Queen Vivianne. She tells you to bring her the amulet of Whiteriver.
10. Tap on the table next to the queen. Use the Rust Removal spell to, well, remove the rust. Solve the puzzle by moving the gems to the disc that matches their color. Then take the amulet half that falls from the heron’s mouth. Take the ring from the left statue’s hand. Also, break off a crystal from the left crystal. And last, notice the heron has a ring around it and the painting of a dragon hatching from an egg. They’re clues.
11. Head through the doorway to the right. It’s the library! Pick up the crown and open the cabinet to the right to get a green gem. Also, notice the drawing in the book and the painting of the crab wearing a crown.
12. Tap on the glass-encased gold egg and place the green gem down. Use the gem to trace that pattern you saw in the book. Take the egg.
13. Go around the castle and notice a few things. I already pointed them out, but there’s a painting in your magic room of seahorses with some crystals. There’s a painting near the queen of a dragon hatching from an egg. The heron statue is wearing a ring. And there’s a painting in the library of a crab wearing a crown. So go back to the library and place the crystal, egg, crown and ring on the correct pedestals. The shark will then drop the amulet half. Pick it up.
14. Go back to the queen and give her the two amulet halves. They’ll combine into the Whiteriver amulet. And that’s the end of Chapter 1!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 2.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.