Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 2 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Talk to the guard. He tells you how to make fertilizer and says he’ll let you use his cauldron if you repair the magic shield on his roof. So tap on it and then use your Rust Removal spell to clean it up. Then rotate the pieces to connect all the lines.
2. You now have the option to lie to the guard and let him believe his shield will protect him from the miasma, or tell him the truth. I chose to tell him the truth, but I’m not sure if there’s an optimal choice.
3. Take the fish hooks from near the fertilizer recipe. Open the panel below the guard and grab the lock piece. Take the oar and look at the fertilizer recipe. Then go through the doorway to the next screen.
4. Use the Rust Removal spell on the bridge sign to see that it’s Bridge No. 3781. Pick up the twine and the two more lock pieces. While you’re here, also try and enter the cave. The cave crawlers are in your way, but nearby you can see the kind of fish they like. Make note of it.
5. Tap on the chair. Place the oar, twine and fish hooks down. Now you have a fishing rod!
6. We need to select four different baits to put on the books in order to catch a fish. You want to catch a fish that looks like the one near the cave that the crawlers are eating. It’s the blue and red fish without teeth. So this is the bait you want to select: green, blue, red, orange. Take the fish.
7. Go back and feed the fish to the cave crawlers. Then head down into the cave.
8. Use your Rust Removal spell to remove the rust from the giant mechanism. Take the lock piece. You should now have four.
9. Place the four lock pieces in the slots on the chest to the right. Then enter 3781 (from the bridge sign) to unlock it. Take the jar from inside. Collect some pink magical ooze in the jar.
10. Tap on the snake and look for patterns in the scale colors. Complete the pattern as shown below. Now you have snake scales.
11. Go back to the guard and place the magical ooze and snake scales in the cauldron to make the fertilizer.
12. Go back to the cave and tap on the mushrooms. Pour the fertilizer on them to make them grow. You now have to use the smaller mushrooms to make the center mushroom grow towards the center. You can follow the screenshots below. Only two mushrooms are needed to solve it. When you finish, you should have a giant mushroom, which pushes up the mechanism, lowering the bridge.
13. Go back up and cross the bridge to complete Chapter 2.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 3.