Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 3 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Open the shed door to the left and take the shovel. Then use it to clear the two piles of rubble. We need more information before we can enter the combination lock code and need a key before we can unlock the door to the right. Notice the symbols on the gate, as we’ll need that later. While here, also notice the sign above the door to the right. It says:
2. Go through the gate to meet an ent named Alderbone.
3. Grab the bucket and look at the bottles inside the crate. They all have years on them!
4. Go back and look at the sign above the door again. We have 1204 as the first number. Go back and look at the bottles again and find the year for the butterfly (1254) and deer (1380).
5. Time to open that combination lock on the ground! Enter:
6. There’s another spellbook inside! This is for the Grow spell. The clue for it was on the gate. It shows the symbols and the arrows tell you the order to go in. So start from the bottom and make your way up as shown in the image below.
7. You can use the Grow spell to make the mushrooms grow, but I’m not sure there’s any purpose. Use the Grow spell on the pink flower to make it grow big enough to knock the lens out of the tree. Pick up the lens.
8. Go through the gate again. Use the Grow spell on the mushrooms on the tree. Then climb them up the tree.
9. Now you have to solve a puzzle to clear the canopy. Connect leaves into chains and rotate them off the tan area but not off the grid. When a red leaf touches a green leaf, it will connect to the chain. It’s an annoying puzzle.
10. Pick up the prybar. Go back through the gate and use the prybar to open the door with the broken lock. Head inside to the tavern.
11. Pick up the knife and crank. Use your Rust Removal spell on the closet door lock and then open the closet. Take the lens from inside. Open the other door and go through to get back to the ent.
12. Use the knife to cut down the swing. Grab the rope.
13. Place the rope and bucket in the well. Attach the crank and lower the bucket to get another lens.
14. Go back inside and place all the lenses on the glasses. Now to solve the puzzle! You need to swap and flip the lenses so that each lens shares a symbol feature with the lens next to it. Tap two lenses in a row to swap, and tap the same lens twice to flip it. It should look like the image below when you’re done. Then pick up the glasses.
15. Look at the letter on the bar and use the glasses to see the invisible ink. Count the number of lines on each symbol and you get 3564.
16. Tap on the locked chest and enter 3564 to open it. Take Alderbone’s family crest from inside.
17. Go back out and give the crest to Alderbone. And that’s the end of Chapter 3!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 4.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.