Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 7 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker. It’s the latest Kaye Gray murder mystery! Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 here or continue below for my step-by-step-guide.
1. We’re back at the Security Expo. Pick up the lightbulb. Knock over the trash can and take the wire cutters.
2. Use the wire cutters on the wires holding the map locked away. Then take the map.
3. There’s more inside the map case! Remove the paneling to find some lightbulbs. Add the ones you found and some of the bulbs will start changing colors. Each color has two different patterns. Pay attention to them and put them together to form numbers. They go:
4. Enter 2836 into the Prohibited Items vending machine. Take the hammer.
5. Use the hammer to break the lower glass of the vending machine and take the liquid nitrogen spray and craft knife.
6. Spray the liquid nitrogen on the padlock and then use the hammer to break it. Then open it to get two packages.
7. Open the blue package to get an electric screwdriver. The right package needs to be opened more carefully. It says on it:
Start w/ TM
8. Open the map over the package. Notice it’s the same shape as all the stickers on the package.
9. Look at the elevator sign that tells you which floor each room is on.
10. Now, use the map and elevator sign together to figure out where to cut. It goes: LCBDMR. So start at the TM logo in 5 cuts in that order.
11. Use the screwdriver to open the panel on the bomb and use the wire cutters to cut the wire.
12. Ugh now you have two minutes to solve this next puzzle. You need to disarm the bomb. Use the wire cutters to cut specific wires. It should look like the photo below. Just make sure to insert the batteries last. Then take the key card.
13. Use the key card on the elevator and then take it to the rooftop.
14. The elevator stops halfway up. Pick up the green buttons, warning signs, and cloth banner. Then pick up the UV glass. Use the screwdriver to remove a piece of the handrail.
15. Place the UV glass over the light so it shines purple light over everything.
16. We need to drain the bomb’s power. Tap on the elevator panel. Use the cloth banner to wipe off the wet paint. Use the screwdriver to remove the small panel. It says: “Approved by inspector #89.”
17. Place all the warning signs and green buttons down. Move the warning signs to their correct spots. The purple light turns all the numbers into an equation. It says:
89 + 911 + 3055 – 1000 + 100 = 3155
18. Place the green buttons along the right side so that they make up the numbers 0 – 5, starting from the bottom and going up, just like you saw on the elevator sign before. Then, press the buttons to enter the code 3155.
19. The bottom panel will open and now we have another puzzle to solve. It’s the power override board. You need to connect the chips to each other so they all have the correct number of connections.
20. The elevator starts moving again, but then the doors get stuck. Use the bar to pry them open.
21. Knock down the speaker and the Christmas lights and take the two plug pairs. Also, break the security camera above the door to get another plug pair.
22. Now we have to arrange the potted plants. Move them so that each plant points to a letter in the background. Then look at the number of rings around each pot. That tells you the order to put them in. So it goes:
23. Tap on the lock on the door and enter FINDME. Go through.
24. Ugh now we have to do that annoying mini game from Allied Spies. Place all three pairs of plugs down. I hate this with every fiber of my being. You need to plug in the pairs of plugs and you can only mess up twice or you have to start over. Once you finish that, it’s the end of Chapter 7.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 8.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.