Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 6 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker. It’s the latest Kaye Gray murder mystery! Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Open the duffel bag and grab the zip ties. Also grab the sturdy pipe.
2. Use the zip ties to get all the cables out of the way. Then move the dumpster aside and pick up the spray paint and eight metal pieces.
3. Spray the paint on the wall behind the dumpster. It says TM for Trapmaker!
4. Place the metal pieces down and then drag them to the right spots to fill in the letters TM. Tap to rotate a piece. When you’re done, head down the ladder.
5. Use the pipe to tear a hole in the pipe to the left. Now you can see some lasers. This next part is a little weird. Notice that the lasers split up the numbers on the wall. Now, count the number of lights inside each section. You get:
6. Go back outside and tap on the keypad on the dumpster. Enter those numbers you just got: 110423. Then go through the dumpster and find the passports, hard drive, motherboard, locked phone, throwing star, and paint-stained glove.
7. While you’re here, clean up the bottom of the dumpster and take a look at it. It’s a clue!
8. Go back down the ladder. Use the throwing star to hit the red button and shut off the lasers.
9. Use the glove on the fingerprint lock to open the left chest. Take the key from inside and look at the camera footage.
10. Turn off all the screens in the left chest except the four that were bright in the dumpster. Note down the letters and numbers:
11. Look around both rooms for all the wires and count the colors. You get:
11. Tap on the right chest and enter the numbers 4133 into the combination lock to open it. Take the adrenaline soda from inside.
12. Use the key to unlock the jammer. Pour the adrenaline soda inside it.
13. Open up the computer and place the hard drive and motherboard inside. It should turn on now.
14. Use the phone with the computer and call the lab to ask them to help you pull data off the PC. They can’t do it, but they can still help by sending you a hacking program. And Murphy wants to talk to you. I chose “Fine. Put Murphy on.”
15. Tap on the computer screen and change the letters and numbers to:
911 LOB TVC EXP
16. Plug the phone into the yellow wires coming from the computer. Then solve the hacking puzzle. You need to move all the orange squares to the top row, the green to the middle, and red to the bottom. It’s the exact same puzzle from Dark Ruins.
17. You learn that the bombs are in the lobby, elevator and on the roof. Answer the call. It’s Trapmaker! He’s impressed with Kate’s ability to locate the bombs. And that’s the end of Chapter 6!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 7.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.