Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 5 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker. It’s the latest Kaye Gray murder mystery! Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re in the shooting gallery. Pick up the fallen statues and take the key from around the dog’s neck. Open the backpack and take the life straw and gun oil from inside. Also, take the duct tape from the Exhibit Closed sign. And last, open up all the panels to reveal the shooting exhibit’s machinery.
2. Use the tape to fix the frayed wire. Use the life straw to close the gap in the machinery. Add the gun oil. We’re still missing some things. Also, notice the target practice poster near the ceiling. It looks important.
3. Look at the lock on the safe. It says: A4, C1, D3, B2, E4.
4. Use the key to unlock the statues display case. Two of the statues don’t belong there. It’s the sheep! Remove them. Then place the other two you found in their spots and sort the statues.
5. Find the figures indicated by the lock and note down which direction their weapon is pointing. It goes:
6. Go back to the lock and press the buttons in that order: Right, Up, Right, Left, Right. Take the light gun from inside.
7. Place the sheep on the shooting game. Now the game should work!
8. Use the gun with the shooting game. You need to get a particular score, though. Look at the target practice poster and notice where the gunshots are and how many points they count for. Then add them up. So you get: 100 + 100 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 = 325. That’s the score you need! So shoot 4 sheep, a squirrel and a duck. Then take the doggie vest from the machine.
9. Place the vest on the robot dog and watch his howls and barks. Make note of the directions. It goes:
Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Down
10. Tap on the door and arrange the switches like the dog’s barks: Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Down. Go through the open door.
11. Now you have to shoot robots that are shooting at you! Pick up the gun. You only have six bullets, so you can’t just shoot individual robots. Instead, shoot things around them. Shoot the red dot to above the hanging barrel to take out 2 robots. Shoot the barrel on the truck to put down 3 robots. Shoot the telephone pole to take down 2 more. Shoot the one in the window to take him and the one below him down. Then take out the last two with the last two bullets.
12. Now help Sanjana Vaidya find the manhole under the debris. Pick up the robot arm and broom. Then use the broom to sweep away the bullets and reveal the manhole.
13. Use the robot arm to turn on the fire hydrant so the water can put out the fire.
14. Tap on the manhole cover. Of course it’s a puzzle! Basically, roll the ball to each of the gold dots to make the labyrinth shift. Keep doing so until you get to the center. Then work your way out and to the Trapmaker symbol.
15. Oh no! You’re being double-crossed! Shoot the TRAPMAKER sign to get his attention. Then head down the manhole to complete Chapter 5.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 6.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.