Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 6 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Tap on the ring to the left. You can choose to take it or leave it. I chose to leave it. Also, grab the vine near the ring.
2. Pick up the femur from near the pile of bones. Then move the bones and grab the flint.
3. Use the Grow spell on the small sapling to makenit grow and push all the bones out. Now yoo can make them all out.
4. Tap on the hexagon on the ground. It’s a trap and it starts a fire! We need to disarm it. Count all the animal remains in the room. You get:
5. Now, what do each of those animals eat? Change the numbers on the pressure plate to clear the flames.
6 Snakes: Mice
4 Rams: Grass
4 Honeybees: Flowers
2 Bears: Sheep
2 Birds: Nuts
1 Cat: Fish
6. Go through to see the dragon. Rub the femur bone against the crystals to get a bone pry bar.
7. Go back up and use the bone pry bar to move the giant bone aside. Take the gold ears.
8. Go back down and use the Speak with Animals spell to talk to the mother dragon. Her name is Glaudraxa and she tells you to find her a pendant of the heaviest heart if you want her help.
9. Use the Speak with Animals spell to talk to the hatchling. He wants you to help him with his homework, but first you need to find a fire source. While here, notice the symbols on the giant monolith.
10. Head through the doorway to the right. This next room is full of puzzles. First off, move some gold coins aside to find a necklace. We’ll deal with it later. For now, notice the reflections on the gems.
11. Add the gold ears to the four-headed statue and then change the ears, mouths and eye colors based on what you learned from the reflections in the three gems. Now you have access to a heart-shaped necklace setting. We’ll come back to that later.
12. Use the bone pry bar on the framed painting to break it into firewood. Place the vine on the wood and then use the flint to light a fire. Now you have a torch!
13. Go back to the dragons and use the torch on the hatchling’s homework.
14. Now to solve the hatchling’s homework. You need to burn down all the houses using the shapes given.
15. The hatchling gives you a golden clasp and her dead sister’s name in return for helping. It turns out the plates on the monolith are the hatchlings’ names.
16. The stones on the necklace in the treausure room also represent the five hatchlings. Let’s figure out what colors they should be. If you look at the three gems in the treasure room, notice the round one is red, the yellow is wide like a horizontal line, and the blue one is tall like a vertical line. Now, if you look at the monolith by the dragons, each plaque is made up of three symbols – a circle, horizontal line, and vertical line. So we can use the gems to determine the colors.
First: Circle + Circle + Circle = Red + Red + Red = Red
Second: Horizontal + Circle + Horizontal = Yellow + Red + Yellow = Orange
Third: Horizontal + Vertical + Horizontal = Yellow + Blue + Yellow = Green
Fourth: Circle + Vertical + Circle = Red + Blue + Red = Purple
Fifth: Vertical + Vertical + Vertical = Blue
17. Go to the necklace in the treasure room and change the stones to Red, Orange, Green, Purple, Blue. Use the clasp with the pearl necklace chain and then pick it up.
18. Use the pearl necklace chain to grab the bag that’s out of reach. Pick up the star gems.
19. Tap on the measuring cups to the left. Place the star gems down. We need to use them to make the water levels equal 9, 3, and 7. Place them all in the right glass in this order:
Take the heart gem.
20. Place the heart gem and the pearl chain in the heart-shaped necklace setting to make the heart necklace.
21. Give the necklace to Glaudraxa and she’ll tell you how to break the curse. That’s the end of Chapter 6!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 7.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.