Hidden Mystery Island: Sea of Giants: The Magic Gate of Skylander
By: Zoolax Inc.
This is a complete walkthrough with help, hints, tips and tricks for the game Sea of Giants: The Magic Gate of Skylander. Note: They keep changing the name. Now it’s Hidden Mystery Island.
1. Once the plane crashes, pick up the knife and move the green leaves to get a clue for your journal.
2. Tap on the sort of sculpture to the right and take the puzzle piece and rag from inside.
3. Go inside the plane’s cockpit. Take the flashlight. Also, there’s a loose piece on the control board. Use the knife to lift it up and take another puzzle piece.
4. Leave the plane and press the little golden arrow on the right side of the screen to get to a big gate. Tap on the puzzle on the door. It’s too dusty, so wipe it with the rag.
5. Place the two puzzle pieces in the empty slots and then swap the pieces around to complete the image of a mother and baby griffon. The door will open.
6. Go inside and pick up the shears from the fountain. Then head back out and use them on the wall of vines to get a clue for your journal.
7. Go back to the fountain and look in the bushes to the left. It’s too dark to see, so use the flashlight to search for the Lion Ring.
8. Go through the arch to the right. Tap on the structure in front of you with the lion’s head on it. Use the lion ring on it and take the crowbar. You can’t get under the moss just yet.
9. Continue along the path until you come to the green statue. Tap on the little doorway to the right. There’s a broken stool and some carving on the wall. Use the crowbar to remove the loose pieces from the wall. Then use the clue you got from the vines to figure out the solution to the puzzle. Take the hammer and green piece.
10. Go back to the green statue. From here, go left under the opening through the trees. Take the axe from the tree stump.
11. Go back to the green statue and use the axe on the roots to the left to get a glowing blue ball with a spider on it.
12. Zoom in on the green statue’s face and place the green piece you found in its mouth. Turn it and its chest will open, revealing a scraping tool and some nails. Take them.
13. Use the tool to remove the moss from under the lion’s head and get a clue for your journal.
14. Go back to the screen where you found the axe. Place the blue glowing spider with the other glowing stones. Then use the clue you just found to solve the puzzle. Take the blue eye.
15. Go back to the broken stool and use the hammer and nails to fix it. Then take the stool.
16. Go back to this scene and place the stool under the glowing blue head. Place the blue eye in the head’s eye socket and take the feather from its mouth.
17. Go back to the green statue. Go through the door to the right (above where you found the stool) and use the feather to tickle the tickle monster. You’ll then get a red feather.
18. Go back to the fountain and place the red feather on the bird sculpture.
19. Now you need to play a music/color Simon puzzle. You need to follow the sequences. Mine went like this:
A: Yellow, Red, Green, Yellow, Green.
B: Yellow, Red, Green, Purple, Blue, Yellow.
C: Green, Red, Green, Red, Purple, Blue, Purple.
D: Yellow, Red, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Green, Purple.
20. Take the rope from the fountain.
21. Go back to where you saw the tickle monster. Now there’s a new area for you to explore.
22. Tap on the object to the right. There’s a lock on it that you can’t open yet, but it has a clue for your journal.
23. Look at this sign for another clue for your journal.
24. Go back to the screen right before the green statue. There’s a blue head with five eyes in the lower right-hand corner. Use the clue you just found to adjust the pupil size for each eye. Then take the curtain tie from its mouth.
25. Go back to the room you were just in and use the curtain tie to tie back the curtain and let the sun in. The rose will bloom, revealing another blue eye. Take it.
26. Put the eye in the other empty eye socket of the blue head from earlier. The door will now open and something will pop out from the side. Take it to get a clue for your journal.
27. There’s a big drop if you try to go through the door, so use the rope. Once down there, there’s not much you can do, but you can find this piece is missing.
28. Also, pick up the feather duster here.
29. Go back to the room with the rose. There’s a puzzle on the wall to the left that is covered in cobwebs. Use the feather duster to clear the webs, then solve the puzzle.
30. The green flames will disappear and now you can climb up the tree.
31. Once up there, solve this puzzle to to get a blue object and another clue for your journal.
32. Tap on the blue sculpture in the distance to the left and place the blue piece in its mouth. Take the two objects from his chest.
33. Tap on the water to see a sort of gravestone. Tap on it and solve the puzzle to get a diamond-shaped object.
34. A submarine rises from the water. You can look at it, but can’t do anything with it yet. Go back and tap on the door where the tree branches grew. There’s another puzzle. Place the object you just found in its slot and solve the puzzle to get another puzzle.
35. Solve this next puzzle to get a half circle and a piece of a stone creature.
36. Remember where you saw that other half of the gold circle? Go down there and place the other piece with it to access another puzzle. Solve the puzzle and some stones will rise from the water, giving you access to an outline of a creature that needs to be filled in. Each piece you add to it will create more stone steps.
37. Look at one of the steps to get this clue for your journal:
38. Look at another step to get what looks like a head.
39. We’re still missing one piece from the engraving, so we’ll come back to it later. For now, we need to unlock that weird lock we saw in the room past the tickle monster. Place the lens you found on the lock and then use the clues from your journal to crack the code. Take the horn and the empty oil can.
40. There’s a locked cage now in the spot where you took those items from, but you can’t unlock it just yet.
41. Go back to the submarine. Try to open the top so you can get in. The bolt is rusted shut. Use the oil can on it and now you can open it. We still need to start the engine, though.
42. Tap on the part that looks like a grate. Place the head you just found next to the other head. Use the clue from your notebook to change the password and get the engine running.
43. Now you can start up the submarine. Go back out and into the seat/control room. Use your phone’s tilt controls to move each of the balls into their slots, then move the slider at the top to the left. You’ll now journey to the island you saw in the distance.
44. Look near the bottom left of the screen for a clue for your journal.
45. There’s a giant crab blocking your way. Play the horn into the giant ear and the crab will run away.
46. Tap on the head blocking the door. Remember the pentagram/star from the very beginning of the game? Draw that shape to connect the dots and you’ll get a couple of flint stones.
47. Go inside and take the pestle from the table. Also, complete the jigsaw puzzle with the instructions.
48. Use the flints to light the fire.
49. Tap on the face under the table. Turn the pieces to make up a blue rose and them you’ll get the blue rose.
50. On the left side of the room, there’s a puzzle with a green slider. You need to slide it right three times, then left four times, right five times, and so on until all the lights are green. Then a gold giant statue will be revealed. Take the swan and the third piece of the sea creature.
51. Another door now opens up near the beginning of the game. We’ll check it out in a bit.
52. Go back to the sea creature engraving and add the last piece to it. Now you can go through the next door. Look at the symbols above the door here to get a clue for your journal.
53. Solve the puzzle here using the clue from your journal and get the green rose.
54. Go all the way back to the fountain and place the swan in the slot at the bottom. The fountain opens up, revealing gloves. Take them.
55. Use the gloves to take the pink rose to the left of the fountain.
56. Go back to the other island and use the pestle and mortar to grind down each of the roses and pour them into the fire. As per the recipe, start with blue, then pink, then green.
57. A sort of doorway opens up above the table. Go through to meet a chained giant. Tap on the gramophone and take the red piece. Notice a piece is missing from the puzzle.
58. Now go back to that door that opened near the beginning of the game. You’ll see the scene from the main menu. First, tap on the green giant’s ring. You need to use the clue from the journal and then move the dragonfly’s wings to the four symbols that make up the two from the journal.
59. The giant’s thumb moves now, revealing a cross in the dirt. Take the key from it.
60. Go back to that locked cage from earlier and use the key to unlock it. Take the duck.
61. Go back to the green giant. Feed the duck to the flesh-eating flower and it will close up, allowing you to access the puzzle on the green giant’s neck.
62. Connect all the circles to the big circle in the lower righthand corner. Now the giant’s mouth will open up, revealing the red statue.
63. Place the red piece in the statue’s mouth and take the ring, steering wheel, and wire cutters.
64. Notice that a hand comes up from the ground near the gate. Take the red dragon mouth from it.
65. Go back to where you used the lion ring, only this time use the new ring you found on the other slot. Use the wire cutters to cut through and get the shovel/spade.
66. Go back to the green giant and use the shovel to dig on the cross. Take the blue heart.
67. Go back to the scene that you got to buy climbing the tree. There’s one last puzzle here to solve. Place the red dragon mouth with the rest of the dragon head. Now you need to solve this puzzle before the dragon’s flame destroys all the crystals! You’ll get a green ring from it.
68. Go back to the apothecary room and place the blue heart in its slot in the middle of the room. Then rotate the pieces to solve the puzzle.
69. Go back through the doorway to the chained giant. Add the green circle to the gramophone puzzle and then solve the puzzle. The gramophone will play, breaking the giant’s chains.
70. Tap the stars in the upper righthand corner to get a clue for your journal.
71. Leave the giant and tap on the controls in the back of the room. Place the steering wheel on it and then tap on the screen. Use the clue from the journal to figure out which stars to tap. Then watch the ending as the Master Guide of the Sea carries you to find your mother.
Congratulations! You completed the game. Hopefully to be continued!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.