Faraway 3: Arctic Escape
By: Snapbreak Games
Faraway 3 is the conclusion of Pine Studio’s iOS and Android adventure game trilogy. This will be a complete walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions to get you through the game. I’ll also be including all notes or letters. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video walkthrough for Level 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
2. Pull the two levers and then cross the rocks.
3. Turn to the left and take a photo of the pattern. It’s a clue. Also, pick up the note.
4. Turn to the right and copy the pattern you saw on the left into the buttons. Go up the stairs and through the open door.
5. Break one of the jars to the right to get another letter.
6. Turn to the left and zoom in on the crank. Rotate it and then take the portal tile.
7. Before completing the level, let’s go find the third note. This is how you do it. Go back to the buttons. Look at the pattern on the tile and copy one only the yellow lines into the buttons. The structure will rotate and you can then punch in the other half of the pattern and get the third letter.
8. Go up to the portal and place the tile in the slot at the top. Go through to complete Level 1.
And here’s all the letters from Level 1:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 2 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.