You can watch my video walkthrough for Level 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Head to the door in front of you. Move the little bars to line up with the markings. Then pick up the weight that fell and go through.
2. Line up all the pulleys to the left and take the crowbar.
3. Continue ahead. Use the crowbar to move the boulder and take the letter. Continue on.
4. Continue on and pick up another weight.
5. Place both weights on the hooks I. Front of you. Notice they have numbers on them, so put the I weight first and the III weight third. Make sure to line up the middle pulley with them. Then, take the pickaxes (ice picks).
6. Continue on. Use the ice picks to climb down and break the pot to get a letter.
7. This next puzzle is easy. Just line up all the bars with the markings and use the arrow buttons to move to the next ones. When you’re done, take the gold bit.
8. Continue on and place the gold bit on the peg. There are more books! Put the I weight on the first hook and the III weight on the second hook. Pull the pulley down to line up with them and go through.
9. Take the left path and hang the weights as shown below and line the second pulley up with them. Take the portal tile.
10. Now for the third letter. Go all the way back to the first four pulleys. Using the tile as a guide, arrange them as shown below. Place all three weights on the hook and take the letter.
And here’s all three notes from Level 7:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 8 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.