You can watch my video for Level 4 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Go straight ahead and pick up the letter.
2. Head to the left. Tap a few times to break the glass over the right lever and then pull both levers down. Go through the door and take the gold bit.
3. Go back to where you found the letter. Place the gold bit on the peg below the orange square. Then go up the stairs and pull the door down. Go inside.
4. Turn to the left and rotate the handle clockwise. A puzzle will be revealed towards the front of the room.
5. Ok, for this puzzle, you need to guide the gray circle to the orange goal. To do so, rotate the upper left disc so the opening is directed at the circle. Then, press the right arrow button to move the circle into the disc. Just continue manipulating it in this way until it gets to the goal. Then take the bow tie piece.
6. Leave and head back down the stairs. Go to the door to the right. Place the bow tie over the door and move the sliders to the orange spots to open the door. Go inside.
7. Swap the tiles around to match the pattern below and then take the gold bit.
8. Go back out and place the two gold bits below the triangle to move the staircase. Head up to the triangle door.
9. Slide the door down and go through. Smash the pots to the left and take the letter.
10. Go straight ahead and pull the slider to the right to get another gold bit.
11. Turn to the left and turn the crank again. Then solve the puzzle that’s revealed. Take the portal tile.
12. Ok the third letter is really tricky. Look up to the right of the portal and notice there’s an outline between it and the triangle door. The letter is inside there, but you need to get to it first. You need to be quick for this. Place a gold bit on under the square and let the staircase move to that door. Then, remove the piece and place two under the triangle. But quickly remove one when the staircase is in front of that outline between the portal and the door. Now you can climb up there! Tap on the spot to open it up and reveal four more pegs. Place two in the order shown on the portal tile and take the letter. Make sure to take back the gold bits, too.
13. Now you can place three gold bits in the center of the pegboard and climb up to the portal. Place the tile over it and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters from Level 4:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 5 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.