You can watch my video walkthrough for Level 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Walk up to the door and slide each of the two yellow bars out of the way. Go through the door.
2. Pick up the first letter.
3. Turn to the left and climb up the ladder. Pick up the disc and move the rock aside to get another letter. Also, pull the levers to the right just enough to build a staircase.
4. Go back down the ladder and turn to the right. There’s a circular space at the top of a door. Place the disc inside to open it. Then, pull the sliders to the orange spots so the disc drops down.
5. Go inside and look at the clue on the floor. It’s telling you to lift the first column of stones so only 2 stones show, then 3 for the next, then 1, and last is 4. Move the cover to the left and take the portal tile.
6. Ok, for the third letter, first arrange all the columns to match the tile, like so:
7. Now, go up the stairs to the portal. Place the tile in the slot, but DON’T GO THROUGH YET. Look at how the third line is moving up and down. Go back to the stone columns and pump the third pillar up and down until the wall opens up and reveals the third letter. Now you can go through the portal and complete the level.
And here’s all three letters from Level 2:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.