The Hidden World (formerly Adventures of Mosaika)
By: Fire Maple Games
This is a walkthrough guide for Mosaika, the new game by Fire Maple Games who made The Lost City. You can find help, hints, solutions, cheats, and tips here. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
23. Use the ladder on the tree by the blacksmith and get the glowing star.
You can also watch this video for this part of the walkthrough:
24. Go back to the screen with the frog and place the mystical orb in the slot of the shrine to open the doorway:
25. Step through the doorway. Continue up the path to the stone ring. Take a right and then another right to the rowboat. Take the symbol wheel by the tree.
26. Go back a screen and take a left. Take the strange key from the hole in the tree.
27. Go back to the first screen when you stepped through the portal and place the symbol wheel with the other wheels. You need to find three shapes that add up to the fourth. Sorry, I couldn’t get a photo in time, but I drew what I think was the solution.
28. Enter the apothecary. Go upstairs and take the insect collecting kit from the shelf.
29. Go to the big rock ring and collect the fireflies. Then take them back to the frog to get a pearl.
30. Go to the screen right before the boat and enter the building (library?). Take the oars. Place the glowing star in the slot on the shelf. Take a look around.
31. Go to the boat and place the oars on it. Then take the boat the small island and take a look around.
32. Go back to the screen with the hot air balloon and place the pearl in the hole by the squiggly line. Then enter and take the jeweled flower. Take a look at the ropes puzzle. We’ll come back to that later.
33. Go back a couple of screens and place the jeweled flower in the slot below the red flower. Take the red flower.
34. Go back to the apothecary and use the mortar and pestle to grind the red flower into red powder. Put the red powder in the empty test tube and then take the measuring jar filled with different colored liquids.
Put the measuring jar on the shelf with all the others and move them around so the three equations work. (Use my photo if you need help — they’ve just been moved to the side). Then take the piece of stained glass. Place it on the window to get another clue for your journal.
Go back to the screen with the balloon. Enter the control room again. Solve the knot puzzle using the clue from the apothecary window. The light for the balloon will turn green.
35. Go to the balloon and push the lever. You’ll fly to an area with an owl. Take the pry bar and look through the telescope. The screen is broken, so use the telescopic lens to get a clue. Then talk to the owl.
36. Take the row boat to the little island and move the gold shells to the X’s from the flag clue (sorry, I didn’t get a photo). Take the piano key.
37. Go to the library and place the piano key on the piano. Move the slider to the right and it will play a sequence of lights. You need to copy each one and when you get it right, a light to the right will turn green. When all three lights turn green, you’ll get another mystical orb.
38. Go to the apothecary and use the pry bar to lift the loose floor plank. Take the glowing star
39. Go to the screen where you found the strange key. Place the orb in the shrine. Take the path that opens up to cross the water.
40. Continue on and talk to the squirrel. Continue to the next screen and take the feather.
41. Give the feather to the owl and you’ll get a blue crystal in return. Go to the planetarium and place the crystal with the others.
42. A rainbow appears. Look through the telescope to see that it ends at the boat. Head to the boat and tap on the spot in the water to get the last glowing star. Take the star to the library and place all three in the slots to open a secret passage.
43. Enter the secret passage and tap on the mirror. Once it breaks, pick up a mirror shard and look at the clue on the wall.
44. Notice there’s a stamp missing from the paper on the table. Then tap on the box on the shelf to get a marble puzzle. You need to solve three puzzles by getting the marble to the star. My order was this:
Puzzle A: Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up
Puzzle B: U, L, D, R, U, R, U
Puzzle C: R, D, L, D, L, U, R
Once you solve all three puzzles, you’ll get a gear.
45. Go back to the screen right past the bridge of floating islands. Place the gear with the other gears in the wall and the door will open.