The Hidden World (formerly Adventures of Mosaika)
By: Fire Maple Games
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Mosaika” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a walkthrough guide for Mosaika, the new game by Fire Maple Games who made The Lost City. You can find help, hints, solutions, cheats, and tips here. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
1. Walk through the doorway and look at the clue in the box on the floor:
2. Take a look at the painting on the wall. Also, you can find a keyhole in the chest of toys & junk, but you can’t open it yet.
3. Go back to the bedroom and use the clue to solve the puzzle above the fire escape. Then enter through the secret passage that opens up.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for this part here:
4. Talk to the frog.
5. Head down the stairs and take the Telescopic Lens.
6. Continue up the path. Take a right at the fork in the road and solve the puzzle on the door. Here’s the solution (swap the last two tiles):
7. Enter the blacksmith’s place and take some birdseed.
8. Go back to the fork in the road and take the left path. Tap the flowers on the wall to get a clue. Pick up the sun statue.
9. Go up the stairs to the left. Go past the balloon, up the next staircase. Take the hatchet.
10. Place the birdseed in the bowl below the falcon statue. Then take note of the colored birds that arrive.
11. Go back to the blacksmith. Chop the wood on the stump with the hatchet and take the chopped wood.
12. Place the chopped wood in the furnace.
13. Use the bird clue to solve the abacus puzzle and turn on the furnace:
14. Go back a few screens and zoom in on the door of the building to see two knockers. Use the flower clue to unlock the door (knock in the order shown in the clue). Enter the planetarium.
15. Place the sun statue on the scales with the other statues and move them around so each side is 9 and the sun and moon hands match up at 12.
16. Take the silver ingot and go back to the blacksmith. Place the silver ingot in the furnace and make a silver casting.
17. Go back to the garden with the fountain. Place the silver casting in the wall to open a secret entrance. Enter. Use the hatchet to cut the rope holding the brick wall and take the ladder.
18. Solve the pipe puzzle (use the photo I provided, but rotate the upper right piece):
19. Go back to the fountain and take the brass key.
20. Go to the blacksmith and use the brass key to open the locked chest. Take the orange banner.
21. Go to the planetarium building and add the banner to the other two pieces to get a clue:
22. Go into the planetarium and use the clue you just found to solve the puzzle and get the mystical orb.
This Post Has 55 Comments
I don’t know see the clue for the ropes. I got the red flower, crushed it with the pesal and placed the red powder in the color jar. I figured out the color pattern but am stuck at the ropes. Can you help?
The clue for the ropes comes from the window in the apothecary. You need to place the stained glass piece on the window and then you’ll get the clue in your journal.
Where do I get the stained glass?
You get it when you solve the puzzle with the colored sand.
Having trouble solving the order of the sand. Help please.
If you’re stuck, I posted photos of the solution.
Actually, nevermind, figured it out. Thought you had to mix colors to get new colors. Rather, it’s layering. THanks anyway.
In the very beginning after I go into the second room I can’t get back to the bedroom to put the code in the fireplace. How do I get back into the bedroom?
I have a problem with the bells. I have tried to ring them in the order the game say I should but nothing happens. I ring 1 triangle, 2 square, 3 circle, 4 Diamond, 5 square and 6 circle. Can you help me?
The numbers tell you the order, not how many times to ring.
I rang the bells in order, but the number of times. Now when I just do them in order nothing happens. Do I need to start all over again with the game?
That’s weird. Are you sure you got them in the right order? It could be a bug, but I’m not sure. Sorry!
I am unable to put chopped wood in furnace?
I can’t find your pictures of the colored sand. Can’t seem to solve it.
Oh wow. You’re right. That part of the walkthrough seems to have disappeared. I’ll have to fix that. Thanks for letting me know.
Ok, I added it back in. It’s step #34. Please let me know if you notice anything else missing.
Thank you for fixing it.
No problem. Please let me know if you notice anything else missing.
I just finished the game and really enjoyed it. However I wonder is theire a clue to the final puzzle? I had to look at the hint which gave me the answer. Was I supposed to figure it out by chance or was there a clue I missed? Thanks for your help!
I didn’t notice any clue, either. I figured it out by trial & error.
When I try to use the conch shell on the island it’s disappeared from my inventory?
Hi! I can’t seem to find the ladder from the blacksmith part. Any idea where it could be? I’m trying to get the glowing star, but there’s no ladder
Never mind! You should put in the fact that in order to get the ladder, the hatchet must break the rope inside the small room by the fountain
What do you mean? I did put that in.
In step 27, the shapes are opposite of the way they are drawn in the diagram with the exception of the 3rd one that is the straight line.
Ok, thanks! I drew them later from memory, wasn’t sure if it was exact. So by opposite, you mean I should swap them or mirror image?
I am ringing the bells in the correct order, however nothing is happening. I have tried numerous times, Please help.
I too am stuck on the bells, very frustrating ! Now what ? Have been unable to progress for 3 months !
The instructions in the walkthrough aren’t working for you?
The pipe puzzle dont works
I too am stuck on the bell for the second time. I even started over from the beginning and it still doesn’t work.
You’re absolutely sure you rang them in the right order? If so, I recommend contacting the developer to report a possible bug.
Hi, I’m stuck on the golden shells ive put them the exact way you have them in the walk through but nothing is happening? Please help!
You need to match the gold shells to the clue from the blue flags, not the picture I showed of the shells.
Yes I’ve looked at the picture a thousand times and still can’t work it out
Move the gold shells to the position where the blue flags are. It doesn’t matter where the silver shells end up.
Hello th╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├«├ë ring do not work. I do th╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├«├ë Wright code but nothing is happening.Why?
I’m stuck with the Bell, why th╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├«├ë code doesn’t work? I do th╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├«├ë french version, excuse my english.
Click on the illuminated picture of the triangle square etc. This makes the picture be drawn in your journal. It has to be in the journal before the bells will work.
Thank you so much for your help with the bells on Mosaika, I’ve been trying for 6 months.
Thank y ou
What’s up with the pearly looking egg in the skull’s eye above the turtle and lava? Is it used for anything?
I need EXACT instructions on how to complete the jewel puzzle buy the river of lava. They just keep flipping back over and that shit is frustrated.
It’s a memory match game. Once you flip 2 that match, they will stay “flipped”. When you have found all the Paris, you will move on.
Can someone please explain the pearly egg in the skull eye above the lava river? The journal makes a note of it with numbers and a .com but I find nowhere for it to go.
Step 57 says you have to ring the bells with the number of dots, but you don’t. Just click on each bell once in this order: Triangle, Square, Circle, Diamond, Square, Circle.
The mystery behind the pearly egg is this: you have to have the current updated version of all three Fire Maple Games (Grisly Manor, Lost World, Mosaica/Hidden World) and find all three eggs. Each egg will give you part of a web address and a 3 digit number. When you have found all three, go to the web address and it will be apparent where you need to enter the 9 digit code (3 numbers from each egg).
Been a long time since I played any of them. Didn’t know about this. Thanks!
Ugh!!!! So now when I try to go back and look at my “journals” for the egg codes, it will not let me. The game just starts over. I didn’t write them down. If anyone wants to post them here, that would be awesome. I may try to find them on the net.
Please could you help me with tortoise?
I have a solution to the adventure game puzzles, and when I got to the egg-shaped skull Ehv led me into this site you Is there a prize or the like did not understand this game has not led me to you via 764 es.com
Pingback: Christmas and Holiday 2018 iPhone and iPad Games Sales and Freebies | AppUnwrapper
How do I get the ladder for the tree