The Mystery of Haunted Hollow
By: Point & Click LLC
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for the iOS and Android game The Mystery of Haunted Hollow. Feel free to ask for help or hints in the comments section.
16. Go back to the tree right before the train and use the hammer to fix the wooden planks so you can climb up.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
17. Read the letter. There’s a Scrabble puzzle on the table. Solve the three riddles to get the typewriter keys. The answers are Fire, Needle, and Owl. Also, notice the word “ALICE” scrawled on the wall.
18. Add the scope to the telescope and then look through it for another clue for your journal.
19. Go back to the big forked road and take the second path from the right again. Add the keys to the typewriter and type out “ALICE” to get another clue for your journal.
20. Go back to the tree you climbed and take a right to a locked gate. Solve the right puzzle by swapping the tiles to make an image. Solve the left puzzle using the clue from the typewriter.
21. Go through the open gate and pick up the letter. Place the rope ladder on the tree branch and climb up. Take the eyeball from the nest.
22. Head to the house. Pick up the axe. The owl is holding something, but he’s too high to reach.
23. Go inside and tap on the three faces on the wall to get another clue.
24. Go back to the cat statue. Use the axe to cut through the thickets in the center and then go through. Use the car’s license plate from earlier (1078) to open the lock on the blue door.
25. Enter the hospital. Notice the clock and the riddle on a note behind it.
26. Go left and pick up the letter. Then go left again to find a creepy doll. Place the eyeball in its socket and get the diamond.
27. Go back and then right. Tap on the chest. Solve the sliding keys puzzle (get all the keys into their holes) to get a clue for the lion head knockers.
28. Go up the stairs to the bathroom and take the black lightbulb. Then place the mouse trap on the floor and get the mouse.
29. Go back and take a left to the operating theater. Place the bulb in the light and get a clue for the clock.
30. Go back to the clock. Using the two clues, you can place the hands in the proper positions. I didn’t get a photo, but I’ll make a video later. For now, just set the hour hand (Alice) to 5, the purple hand (William) to 12, and the second hand (Ellie) to 1. Get the hook from the bottom of the clock.
31. Go back to the bathroom and use the hook to unplug the bathtub drain. Take the rope.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.