11. Go right again and place the torch in the holder.
12. Go left again and through the left door. Place the dynamite by the foot of the door and light it with the matches. It just gets dented a bit, so go back and get another stick of dynamite.
13. Go back to the camel and give him the chewing gum. Take it back and you’ll have chewed chewing gum.
14. Go back to the door and place the chewing gum on it. Then attach the dynamite to the gum and light it with the matches to break open the door. Go inside.
15. Light the two bowls of oil with the matches to access a puzzle. Solve the puzzle to see a stone door lift up in another room.
16. Fill up the urn with water and then pour it down the drain in the room with the torch. The diamond piece floats up, but not high enough. Quickly run back and fill the urn with more water and pour it down the drain before the diamond drops all the way down.
17. Solve the eye of Horus puzzle and then go back to the main room and through the newly-opened door. Press the eye of Horus on the rock to be teleported to a new area.
18. Go left and pick some red berries off the bush.
19. Go left again. Use the crowbar on the briefcase and take the ancient disc from inside.
20. Go right and place the disc in the slot on the door. Solve the puzzle and go inside.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.