21. Go all the way back outside to where the water valve is located. Time to unlock the box. Use the key card in the slot, then rotate the four dials to match the symbols you found around the house. Take the small key and wedge piece.
22. Go back to the pool. The fish bones are now floating in the water. Take them.
23. Go back to the garage and use the small key to unlock the metal box. Take the wedge piece, hammer, light bulb and key with a red tag.
24. Go back to the water valve and use the key with the red tag on it to unlock the red box. Take the yellow fuse from inside.
25. Go back to the porch and use the hammer to break the lightbulb. A pulsating green object falls from it. Pick it up, then replace the lightbulb to cover your tracks.
26. Go back inside and upstairs to the bedroom. Add the wedges you have to the chest. You should now only be missing two. Feed the fish bones to the cat and take the circular lens left in the chair.
27. Go back to the telescope and place the lens on it. You can now look through. Use the slider to zoom in to see the numbers “1771” on the lighthouse. You can also see she was spying on the cruise ship.
28. Go back up to the piano room. Move one of the couch cushions over to reveal a hidden safe. Place the green pulsating object in the empty slot to unlock the safe and get a cell phone.
29. Go back to the broken keypad. You need to type in 1771, but all the keys are giving out the wrong numbers. Play around with them until you see which numbers give you 1 and 7. It turns out that 6 will give you 7 and 7 will give you one. So if you press 7667, it will type out 1771 and the code will work, revealing another puzzle.
30. This next puzzle requires that you match up all the arrows to each other. The key is to pay attention to which disc affects the most discs and work your way down from there. The image below should help you figure out the order. The next lock is a fingerprint scanner. You can hold your finger down on the thumb print to scan it, but it won’t accept your fingerprint. So we’ll come back to this later.
31. Go back to the garage. Place the yellow electrical fuse with the others in the fuse box on the wall. You now have to solve a sliding blocks puzzle to get the yellow piece on the left all the way to the right. You can watch the short video clip below if you need help.
32. Go back to the pool and check the filter. You can now access the yellow wedge that was inside the pool before. Just one last wedge to find now!
33. I forgot that the last wedge piece is also by the pool. Knock over the little stand where you found the glass and you’ll see the last wedge. Now add them all to the chest in the bedroom and get the ruby!
34. Leave that room and place the ruby in the yak’s eye socket. Then take the pianola roll from its mouth.
35. Go up to the piano room and place the pianola roll in the slot above the keys. You now have to play three tunes by following what the piano plays first. If you fail any, though, you’ll have to start from the first tune. This was the trickiest puzzle in the game for me. But I made a video of it that you can watch below, or look at the screenshots with the numbered keys. When you get all three tubes correct, a lever will appear. Pull it to reveal a hidden area behind the bookcase.
36. Check out what was behind the bookshelf. Take the hacker device and look through the file.
37. Use the hacker device with the fingerprint scanner. This next puzzle is a bit like a slot machine, where you have to stop each piece at the glowing number. If you mess up, you’ll have to start again. I’m not sure if every game is the same, but my numbers were 31185. Take the explosives and press the big red button to shut off the electricity in the pool.
38. You’ll now automatically be by the pool. Place the explosives on the locked trap door. Add the cell phone. It reads the numbers 921981.
39. Go back to the study upstairs. Zoom in on the phone and press the speaker button. Then enter 921981. There will be a large explosion and you’ll be back at the pool. You can now go through the secret door to watch the ending (which is sadly a cliffhanger).
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.