Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise
By: Yak & Co.
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with help, hints, tips, answers and solutions for Chapters 2, The Chase Continues, of the iOS and Android game Agent A by Yak & Co. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 2, The Chase Continues:
You can watch my video for Chapters 1 & 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
Achievement: Bad Hair Day: Press and hold on the electric pool for a while until you get this achievement.
1. You can now go outside to the electrified pool! Pick up the glass here and open the panel with a water drop on it. It’s the pool filter. We’ll come back to it later. While here, knock over the little table to get another yellow wedge piece.
2. Go down the stairs to the back. A stone doorway will slam shut. We need to figure out how to open it. First, get the letterbox key card from the plant. Fill the glass with water. Then, tap on the red pipe to the left.
3. Turn the valve handle until it falls off, then pick it up.
4. Go all the way back outside the house. There’s a couple of things you may not have noticed before.
5. Place the valve on the red pipe here and turn it to shut off the water.
6. While you’re here, look at the locked fuse box. There’s another symbol on it. We have three symbols now, but will come back after finding the fourth.
7. Go back to the pool and find the red button. Press it and a hidden camera will come out of the wall and the key pad next to the door will appear. Grab the yellow wedge piece.
8. Go back to the bathroom and flip the switch for the hidden safe room. Notice the key pad on the cameras. It shows Ruby’s fingerprints on two of the buttons.
9. Go back to the pool and the stone doorway. Press the top middle button on the key pad twice, then the middle button. The doorway will open. Go through to secret… garage.
10. Pick up the plunger. Then open all the cabinets and get two corks and an oil can.
11. Use the oil can on the metal grate to loosen it up. Open it and take the yellow wedge piece.
12. Go back to the pool. Notice the fish bones plugging up one of the holes. We need to get it out. To do so, we’re going to stop up the other two holes and then turn the water back on. So stick the two corks in the other two holes.
13. Go back to the water valve and turn the water back on. Before you go back into the house, fill the glass with water from the fountain. (The cup will work on any accessible source of water, so you can also fill it from places like the bathroom when the water is on or the pool filter.)
14. In the living room, pour the water on the fire and get the tile.
15. While you’re here, move the framed painting to the side and solve this spinning discs puzzle. You need to line up the dots. Start with the inner ring, then the outer ring, and then the middle ring. Place the tile with the rest and then solve the rotating pipes puzzle.
16. Break the glass by tapping it many times with your finger. There’s another keypad, but it’s broken and we need the password for it. So we’ll come back to this.
17. Go back to the bathroom. Fill the sink with water. The drain is plugged up! Use the plunger to unclog it and get the triangular key.
18. Go back to the living room. Time to solve the puzzle on the side of the coffee table. Tap the buttons in the order shown below, then insert the triangular key.
19. Now you have to solve three puzzles on the chess board. Some squares will be lit up quickly and you have to remember which ones, then light those same squares up. You don’t have to do them in order, though. You can see the three puzzles below. I highlighted the squares that need to be pressed.
20. Take the wedge piece from the drawer and notice another symbol under it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.