The House of da Vinci
By: Blue Brain Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS, Android and PC puzzle adventure game, The House of da Vinci, by Blue Brain Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1 – Street:
You can watch my walkthrough video for chapters 1 & 2 here or continue to the step-by-step walkthrough below:
1. Follow the tutorial. Look around, then double-tap the guard to zoom in on him. Double-tap on the scroll and then pick it up. Open your inventory to look at it. Pull the ribbon off the scroll by swiping to the left. Then unwind the scroll and read it.
2. Continue with the tutorial. Double-tap on the door to the left. Zoom in on the bell. Rotate the top piece and then the bottom piece. Pull the chain to ring the bell and take the key piece.
3. Zoom in on the top of the mailbox and slide it apart to get the other part of the key.
4. Combine the two key parts, slide them together and rotate to make the key.
5. Zoom in on the mailbox. Slide the square piece to the left to reveal a keyhole. Insert the key, turn it and then take the Oculi Infinitum from inside.
6. Slide the Oculi Infinitum up and look at the door. You can now see the mechanisms inside. Rotate the three pieces so the pentagon cutouts meet in he center. The door will open. Watch the cutscene, then push the door open and go inside.
7. Head up the stairs. Turn the lion-headed door handle to open the door. Push it open and go through to complete the chapter.
Chapter 2 – Library:
1. First, examine the lamp post. There’s a scroll here. Slide the scroll seal off and read the scroll.
2. Look at the seal in your inventory. Rotate the middle piece so the two arrows match up. You’ll now have a three-spoked seal.
Sorry, guys. This game is too big. I’m just going to be posting videos with the occasional screenshot from here on. I might add more later, but for now it made more sense to just focus on making videos.
Chapter 3 – Workshop:
This is the crumpled note that has the clues for the globe:
For the globe model tower puzzle where you have to conquer the world, always go for the smallest number available first. Otherwise you’ll lose. But you can always restart that section by making a few wrong moves to reset everything.
This is the exact order to attack in:
Round 1 (Sardinia): 14, 29, 32, 19, 38, 77
Round 2 (Italy): 20, 28, 30, 47, 58
Round 3 (Africa): 100, 123, 46, 143, 34, 300, 55, 351, 512, 790
Chapter 4 – Courtyard:
NOMEN ILLI MORS is Latin for His Name was Death.
This is the correct order to press the buttons at the base of the door:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.