46. Go back to the robotics room and insert the red disc onto the giant spider. Then, rotate the five discs so the white lines match up. The panel will open up. Take the round power supply from it.
47. Insert the cube into the droid head. Plug the purple Ethernet cable into it. Insert the round power supply into the chest cavity and attach the black cable. Close the lids and the android will turn on, telling you its name is ADIMM. ADIMM will unlock the door on the third floor for you, but then its circuits will fry.
48. Go up to the third floor and open the door in front of you. Go in to the genetics lab. Look at the paper coming out of the printer. Then look at the PC.
49. Pick up the syringe and turn on the PC to see a puzzle. Place the glass tube in the machine. Then, solve the puzzle and press the button on the lower left of the screen to fill the tube with a blue liquid. Take it.
50. Open the door to the right and go through. Zoom in on the desk and pick up the piece of flat curved stone and the coffee pot.
51. Make sure to open the back door so you have another way to get in.
52. Go back to the management office. Place the 6-button device by the locked door. To solve this, you need to use the three tone sequences we found and decipher them using the Morse Code book. So the telephone tones translate to 1XK. The one from the elevator is 2OC. The one from the van is 3QP. So enter that into the keypad: 1XK, 2OC, 3QP. Press ENTER to unlock the door.
53. Go through the door to the study. Zoom in on the desk and pick up the hammer and awl. Also grab the book “Contact” by Carl Sagan. Look at the diagram and pick up the tool lying on it. Use the sample jar and tweezers to pick up the nail clippings. Also, open the briefcase and get the slide with green slime on it. And last, look at the blackboard.
54. Notice the painting on the back wall. It matches the Rorschach ink blot from the copier. There’s a safe behind it. If you look at the ink blot sheet in your journal, it says “decent capsule” under it — I think it was supposed to say “descent.” Find the Cupid Flight Chronology in your journal and look at step 5, the descent. It says it was on December 31st. That’s 12/31. So enter 1231 into the safe and turn the handle to unlock it. Take the vial of pink liquid.
55. Go back to the botany lab with the scary plants and put the blue and pink liquids with the microscope and the slide under the microscope. Also add the syringe to the machine. Look at the slide. Touching the purple microbe makes the big green microbe move from left to right. This puzzle is a little confusing. Tap the three microbes at the top. They’ll land on the left side. Place the yellow and blue ones on the big green one, then tap the purple one to bring them to the right. Take them off, then go back and do the same for the red one. The syringe should now have green slime in it when you take it back.
56. Use the syringe on the green living net on the back wall and it will change colors.
57. Match the colors to the clues from your journal and then go through the door.
58. Take the glowing green sphere from the mouth of the biggest plant.
59. Go to the sink. Take the flat curved stone and open the fridge to get a bottle of red liquid. Open the cabinet to get the book “The Gods Themselves” by Isaac Asimov. Also, fill the beaker with water from the sink.
60. Go back to the rocketry room. Use the screwdriver to remove the panel on the satellite, then use the forceps to remove the orb with spirals on it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.