26. The little drawing in the middle is made up of arrows. It’s telling you to press the left button, then up, right, up, up, left, up, right.
You can also watch my video for levels 26 – 50 here:
27. It says THIS SIDE UP and then some symbols, which are actually the numbers 141 and their reflections. So the answer is 141.
28. Mix the colors. So red + yellow = orange. Yellow + blue = green. And red + blue = purple.
29. rotate your device in a circle until all the lights turn on.
30. Each button lights up a different button. Just play around, using trial and error to figure out which ones work on each other. They all work in pairs, so pay attention to which ones turn on or off.
31. The clue is the set of card symbols in the corner. Pay attention to the hearts and diamonds (since they’re red) and press those buttons to turn them on.
32. There are three tiles in the front and three tiles in the back. So you need to rotate them all until you get a circle.
33. The level is number 33, so spell out THIRTYTHREE.
34. Start at the top with the triangle. It has three angles, and a red dot in the middle. So press the red button three times. Then the green four times, red six times, green four times, and red five times.
35. Notice the layout looks the same as a number pad on a phone. I’ve filled in the numbers for you below. Then you just need to press the buttons in the order shown in the corner: 03 103001.
36. Notice the TH inside the giant K. It’s a rebus puzzle. TH in K or THINK.
37. You need to press the buttons in the right order to turn on all the green lights.
38. Turn the dial to point at a button, then press it. Do this for each of the four buttons until all turn on.
39. There are Roman numerals at the bottom. Split them up into III VII and IX, or 3 7 9. That’s the answer.
40. Slide both the back and front tiles around and turn press all the green buttons to turn them on. Then slide to tiles to make a circle.
41. Slide each tile to see the little hint in the corner. Each one tells you the direction another dial should be pointing. Arrange them all like so:
42. Slide the tiles around to make a circle.
43. First, notice it says “? more 2”. So tap on the question mark in the upper right corner. Notice it lists “more” games. The second on is called Factory Balls. So the answer is FACTORYBALLS.
44. It says .N.E.W.S. Turn the dial so it points North (up) and press the button. Then do the same for East (right), West (left), and South (down).
45. You need to light up all the green buttons, but the catch here is that they light up in Xes, so it’s trickier than the last one like this.
46. The symbols in the middle are arrows telling you which directions to point the four dials.
47. Pretend you’re the little dot, walking along a path. Each time you come to a corner, you need to turn either left or right to continue along the path. So it goes Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right.
48. This is the opposite of 28. You need to break down the orange, green and purple into their simpler colors. So yellow is on the left, blue is on the right, and red is on the bottom.
49. Slide the tiles around so you can see each button and then tilt your device to roll the ball onto each button.
50. Just cycle through the colors until all the buttons are green.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.