31. Head through the door to the right to screen 12. Read the scroll. Then head over to the piano and turn the handle to have the piano play a tune. You need to copy it. There are three tunes altogether. You can copy the images below. Sorry about the squished numbers! If you mess up, just turn the handle again. When you’ve gotten all three tunes correct, take the stained glass piece.
32. Go back to the stained glass in screen 11 and place the piece with the rest. Point both arrows to the left (west) to open the door to the left under the W sign. It should look like the photo below. Go through to screen 13.
33. Ignore the chimes for now. Head to the stairs at screen 13 and go up to screen 14. Head through the door to screen 15. Pick up the scraper tool. Then, solve the puzzle on the table and take the jewelry key.
34. Go back to the hallway. Use the scraper on the wall to the right to reveal a hint for your journal.
35. Go through the right door to screen 17. The lamp is missing its chain and we don’t have it yet. So we’ll come back to that later.
36. Go back downstairs to screen 13. Use the clue from the wall to figure out how to play the wind chimes. Use the arrows to tell you the direction to start from and only tap on the ones that are colored in your journal. So it goes like this:
37. Use the jewelry key to unlock the box. Take the lamp chain from inside.
38. Go back upstairs to screen 17. Attach the lamp chain to the lamp to reveal a hidden passage behind the bookcase. Go through to screen 18.
39. There are some lamps here. Use the clue from the garden to figure out which lamps to turn on. It’s the orange dragonfly, blue dragonfly and then the flowers. Then take the compass and beaker from the unlocked cabinet.
40. Go back outside to screen 6. There’s a little door to the left that might be hard to see. Tap on it to go to screen 7. Use the ornate key to unlock the door and head to screen 8.
41. Place the compass in the slot and use the compass clue from your journal to solve the puzzle. The top left should point to North, the top right should point to West, the lower left is Northwest, and lower right is Southeast.
42. Go through to screen 9 and continue out to screen 10. Use the clock clue from your journal to set the two lion clocks to 6:30 and 9:15. Take the sun emblem.
43. Go back to screen 49 and place the sun emblem in the socket on the gate. Use the clue from the fireplace to figure out which symbols to light up. Go through to screen 50.
44. Go to the dried up fountain an grab the apple gem and magic beans.
45. Go left to screen 57 and tap on the door to screen 58. Pick up the shears and solve the puzzle on the door.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
This Post Has 23 Comments
I don’t buy games with IAPs when the developer isn’t honest enough to tell you what they are upfront – so, what are theyΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö¼┬¼? ?
I’m not sure about the free version — it might have an IAP to unlock the full game. But the paid version offers hints for a one-time $0.99 IAP.
Thank you! I’ve been waiting for #2 to be available!
Full price of game is $1.99 BTW
Yeah, I would recommend buying the full one instead of unlocking through the free one. Just because how the App Store works. If it ever disappears from the store. you’d still have access to it from your purchase history.
Where’s the rest of it!? Lol. I’m stuck.
Working on it! Dev gave me early access but wasn’t expecting the game so soon! Bear with me!
This is the dev here! We thought we had posted the hints pack, but we updated the description in the App Store so that it’s clear.
We were going to charge $2.99 for the entire game upfront, but didn’t want to weed about those audiences that don’t say $3 for apps – so we decided to break up the app into parts – $1.99 gets you the entire game – $0.99 get you the hints.
We encourage everyone to use the online walkthrough! We had to price our game this way because the development cost and time was significantly higher, and we had a team of 5 instead of 3 people working on it.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the game!
After reading your explanation on the prices, I had no problem buying the hints. My question is now that I’ve bought them where do I find the hints & helps? ?
BY using the hourglass right?
Just to clarify – the FREE version has 3 iAP packs
One is the full adventure at $1.99 (same as the paid version)
Then you can purchase the entire game with the hints for $2.99
If for instance you purchase the adventure and decide later that you really need the hints, that is what the 0.99 cent pack is for.
We will write a more detailed explanation of this so it’s not so confusing
Thanks appunwrapper – I needed you to find the last apple!
Awesome game! Well worth the waiting!
Replaying both games due to the new one just released – thank you for the piano solution!
I am looking for the shears. Where did I miss them?
Step 33, green 15– I can’t figure out the puzzle. Any clues on what to do to solve it?
I missed the jewelry key for the box in manor after the colored bells puzzle. Apparently I was already supposed to have it.
We purchased the game for our kids, each on a kindle. They have played the game, but now when they try it will not go past the main menu. No clue what is going on?
LOL, replaying yet again – needed the piano one more time, lol.
I wish they’d put in a skip button 🙂
I did like that picture on screen 16 but there is no difference. I cant take the jewelery key. How did u guys took that?
Help! I can’t exit the antique store. Ive received the Cinema key & red gemstone, went back to screen 37 but cannot go back to screen 36. I tried for 2 days, got extremely frustrated
& started the whole game over & worked my way back to this same point. I just can’t exit screen 37! No matter where I touch the screen it just toggles back & forth between screens 37 – 38 and I can’t get out! Someone please help! When I started the game over I followed this walk-thru step by step thinking I had forgotten to do something but I haven’t. So I’m just stuck
The lamp puzzle in. Haunted hollow 2. What sequence do you use to turn on lamps.
I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t find the jewel key. Where is it?
I find the jewel key but can’t open the door on page – 6
Where is the Jewel key?