31. Head through the door to the right to screen 12. Read the scroll. Then head over to the piano and turn the handle to have the piano play a tune. You need to copy it. There are three tunes altogether. You can copy the images below. Sorry about the squished numbers! If you mess up, just turn the handle again. When you’ve gotten all three tunes correct, take the stained glass piece.
32. Go back to the stained glass in screen 11 and place the piece with the rest. Point both arrows to the left (west) to open the door to the left under the W sign. It should look like the photo below. Go through to screen 13.
33. Ignore the chimes for now. Head to the stairs at screen 13 and go up to screen 14. Head through the door to screen 15. Pick up the scraper tool. Then, solve the puzzle on the table and take the jewelry key.
34. Go back to the hallway. Use the scraper on the wall to the right to reveal a hint for your journal.
35. Go through the right door to screen 17. The lamp is missing its chain and we don’t have it yet. So we’ll come back to that later.
36. Go back downstairs to screen 13. Use the clue from the wall to figure out how to play the wind chimes. Use the arrows to tell you the direction to start from and only tap on the ones that are colored in your journal. So it goes like this:
37. Use the jewelry key to unlock the box. Take the lamp chain from inside.
38. Go back upstairs to screen 17. Attach the lamp chain to the lamp to reveal a hidden passage behind the bookcase. Go through to screen 18.
39. There are some lamps here. Use the clue from the garden to figure out which lamps to turn on. It’s the orange dragonfly, blue dragonfly and then the flowers. Then take the compass and beaker from the unlocked cabinet.
40. Go back outside to screen 6. There’s a little door to the left that might be hard to see. Tap on it to go to screen 7. Use the ornate key to unlock the door and head to screen 8.
41. Place the compass in the slot and use the compass clue from your journal to solve the puzzle. The top left should point to North, the top right should point to West, the lower left is Northwest, and lower right is Southeast.
42. Go through to screen 9 and continue out to screen 10. Use the clock clue from your journal to set the two lion clocks to 6:30 and 9:15. Take the sun emblem.
43. Go back to screen 49 and place the sun emblem in the socket on the gate. Use the clue from the fireplace to figure out which symbols to light up. Go through to screen 50.
44. Go to the dried up fountain an grab the apple gem and magic beans.
45. Go left to screen 57 and tap on the door to screen 58. Pick up the shears and solve the puzzle on the door.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.