You can watch my video for Chapter 4 here or follow my step-by-step guide below:
1. Pick up the socks and T-shirt.
2. Count the hanging glass bubbles and paper cranes. You get 5 and 3. So tap the locked drawer and enter 53 to open it and get the lightbulb.
3. Enter the closet. Change the lightbulb and pull the chain to turn on the light.
4. Pick up the keyboard. Take the jeans, coat, trainers, and then place all the clothing in the suitcase. You need to fit them together like a jigsaw puzzle, but in two layers.
5. Leave the closet and place the keyboard on the desk. Solve the puzzle on the screen. It’s a nonogram. Like Picross. And that’s the end of chapter 4!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 5 or click here.