Fntastic’s Radiant One is an atmospheric adventure game about a man named Daniel who learns how to enter lucid dreams. All sorts of strange things happen as he goes on a journey of self-discovery. It’s not too difficult a game, but if you mess up, you have to restart the last section. This walkthrough will help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video walkthrough or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. As the game instructs, press the button as the white line hits the upper left section of the circle. Keep doing it a few times.
2. In the dream, walk towards the light. Then tap on it to interact.
3. You’re now at the beach! Follow the onscreen instructions for the QTEs and then fly off over the water!
4. The next day, back at your apartment, go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. Then leave the bathroom, set the alarm clock and lie down on the couch to go back to sleep.
5. There’s a knock at the door! Answer it. You’re in a hotel?! Head right and go through any door.
6. Some creature in a black cloak will start chasing you. Run away from him and go through the right door. He than attacks you. Follow the prompts to swipe left and then right. You’ll still get injured, but then wake up.
7. Go to the bathroom to clean up your cut.
8. There’s a knock at the door. You can ignore it or answer it. If you open the door, it’s just the pizza delivery guy.
9. Read the book on the coffee table about lucid dreams. It tells you to look for an alarm clock in your dreams to wake you up.
10. In your next dream, notice the alarm clock is missing. Won’t be so easy! Head out the door back into the hotel hallway.
11. Head right and try to go through the door. It’s missing a handle! Head left and find the handle on the floor. Then go right again. The door already has a handle now!
12. Some ghostly hands start changing you! Run and try to open the next door. You’ll need to tap quickly to open it.
13. Run from them again and go through the next door. This time, you need to follow a few QTE prompts to jump a few times to the next door.
14. Once through the door, head to the fire alarm and tap quickly to get out of your dream before they attack you.
15. Head into the bathroom and take a shower. You then fall asleep while trying to stay awake.
16. Walk down the pathway. Some fireflies will join you. Keep going and then enter your childhood home. Things get a little more complicated here.
17. Examine the TV. The video player is missing a cable. Continue on and you’ll hear a voice calling you to the basement. Follow it. It’s your brother’s voice! Head downstairs.
18. Check the kitchen cabinet for the basement key. It’s not there. So check the key holder by the door to the yard. Still not there.
19. Grab the cable from the TV. There’s a knock at the bathroom door! Answer it but get prepared to run after you get the basement key from the door.
20. Run right and head outside to the yard. You’ll automatically pick up the key again, but this time it’s for the closet!
21. Head through the next door to end up in an office elevator. When the elevator door opens, head through and find Sam. Talk to him and then follow him to ???.
22. Follow Sam to your cubicle and do some work until you get tired. Then stop and wake up.
23. You’re back on the second floor. Plug in the cable to the video player so it’s working again. Then enter the closet, which has been turned into an office. You’ll automatically pick up a tape. You can look at the PC but can’t do anything with it so just leave.
24. Put the tape in the video player and watch it. It shows you as a young boy. Head down to the basement. Look for your brother Steve. The black cloak will attack you, but you can’t do anything about it.
25. Head to Steve’s room to chat with him and learn about what’s going on.
26. Head to the basement and face your fears. Follow the QTEs and then leave the basement and watch the ending.
Congratulations! You faced your fears and completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.