By: Snapbreak Games
Stranger Cases: A Mystery Escape is the latest adventure game from Snapbreak Games. Like their other releases, you can play the first few levels for free before deciding whether to purchase the rest. The game starts off pretty easy and includes a tutorial, but this walkthrough should help you with the rest. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for levels 1 – 8 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
Level 01 – Backyard:
1. Follow the tutorial. Tap on the door. Then look near the trash can for a hand saw. Then zoom in on the trash can and slide the lid off. Move the garbage around until you find a pickaxe head. Zoom back out.
2. Grab the ladder and place it by the tree. Climb up and use the saw to cut the branch. Pick it up and combine it with the pickaxe head.
3. Go to he grave behind the fence and use the pickaxe to dig it up. Why? I don’t know. A pickaxe doesn’t seem like a good digging tool. Anyway, take the bone.
4. Give the bone to the dog and then check out the inside of the dog house. Turn the wheel to open the hatch and climb down the ladder. You’re in the sewers!
Level 02 – Sewers:
1. Two to the person here. He wants you to help him find his boat.
2. There’s a locked box. Slide the wooden plank out and open the box to get one half of the boat.
3. The other half is just lying around. Grab it, as well as the glue. Then glue the two pieces together and give it back to the human. Now you can grab the mouse.
4. Put the mouse in the hamster wheel to get some electricity running. Then open the cabinet doors to reveal a big orange button. Press it to drain the sewage from that area.
5. Grab the handle. Then turn the two valves on the wall until the insertion spot shows up. Insert the handle and turn it to reveal a ladder. Go down to complete the level.
Level 03 – The Heating Room:
1. The guy here needs help fixing his boiler. Pick up the shovel and use it to pick up some coal. Add the coal to the right fire.
2. Pick up the flashlight from the back wall.
3. Open the cabinet. Just turn left for all the orange and right for all the yellow. Take the wrench.
4. Use the flashlight in the mouse hole and grab the nut.
5. Add the nut to the first boiler, which is letting out steam near the gauge. Then use the wrench to tighten it.
6. Take the key from the guy and use it to unlock the cage over the ladder.
7. Move the barrels to find an axe.
8. Go back up and use the axe to break through he wooden planks blocking the exit. Go through to complete the level.
Level 04 – Reception:
1. Pick up the matches from the table.
2. Tap on the paper the guy is drawing on. You need to fill in all the empty spaces with X’s. I’ll show this in a video later. Then take his cupcake.
3. Use the matches to light the cupcake’s candle.
4. Open the bear’s mouth and pull out the mop.
5. Use the mop to clean up the water all over the stairs.
6. Climb up the stairs and use the cupcake to set off the fire alarm. Now he’s distracted!
7. Go to the window where the dog is jumping. Pull down the blinds to see four big squares pointing to four little squares. This shows you how to get the code to access the key.
8. Go to the security camera footage and change the channels until you see all numbers. Insert those numbers according to the instructions on the blinds and you get 3975.
9. Enter 3975 into the keypad behind the desk to get he key. Use it to unlock the door up the stairs and complete the level.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the walkthrough for levels 5 – 8 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.