Into The Dark : Narakan
By: ORC PUNK, LLC
Into The Dark : Narakan is a turn-based riguelike strategy game in which you need to defeat enemies and make your way to the exit to the next area. There’s a story mode and endless mode, and I’ll offer some tips and tricks for how to survive this harsh world.
Tips & Tricks:
– Pay attention to the attack range on your weapons. You can only hold three weapons at a time, so a new one would replace one of the existing three. Make sure there isn’t redundancy in their reach patterns.
– Magic spells only last a certain number of uses (usually 13) and then they run out. Sometimes you may have no choice but to take it. But if you have three weapons you’re happy with and aren’t forced to take the magic, let it go.
– The yellow symbol is the girl/woman, and she acts as the exit. You need to find her and touch her to go to the next area. If you’re not far, there will be a sound and flash of yellow to show you where to go. But you need to have accepted the upgrade from the yellow symbol in order for her to appear. The blue and red symbols are not mandatory.
– Some weapons, like bows, shoot an enemy from where you’re standing, but you stay put. Magic works the same way. But if you attack with a melee weapon like a sword or halberd, you move to where the enemy was. So keep this in mind if you’re surrounded by enemies.
– Hearts and shields seem to have no limit, so if you don’t need any of the weapons available, just take the heart or shield if it’s offered. They don’t use up a weapon slot.
– If you still need help, you can try watching my gameplay videos below.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.