ALTER: Between Two Worlds
By: Crescent Moon Games / Fivestones Games
ALTER: Between Two Worlds is a puzzle game by Fivestones Games, published by Crescent Moon Games. You play as Ana, who has a unique ability to transport between dimensions. The goal in each level is to collect the atoms before getting to the exit. As you progress, you’ll encounter new challenges, obstacles and even enemies that can kill you. The puzzles get tricky, so this guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– The goal in each level is to either get through the door or to pick up the atom or both.
– Stand next to a cube and then tap and hold it to move it.
– Buttons usually control moving platforms. You can either stand on it or push a box onto it.
– If you see a special symbol on a tile, that means you can stand there and then press the button in the lower right-hand corner to change dimensions/worlds. Use this ability to access areas you couldn’t otherwise reach.
– The enemy with the big on his belly temporarily deletes all the teleporting markers on tiles when he sees you. To blind him, you need to hide behind a cube. Then the markers will reappear until he sees you again.
– The dancer moves in a line, either up/down or right/left, in one dimension. In the other dimension, she becomes a statue you can push around.
– Later in the game, you get a new ability to transport cubes between dimensions. You can use it anywhere on the level, as long as the cube is on a teleporting tile, but only in the dimension where the cube is visible.
– The third enemy shoots lasers from its eyes if it sees you, so don’t be seen!
– The colored glass cubes work as a sort of laser portal. If you push one into the path of a laser, the same cube in the other world will shoot a laser in that direction. This is how you get rid of the laser enemies.
And that’s everything!