Kosmonavtes: Academy Escape
Kosmonavtes: Academy Escape is the sequel to LKMAD’s adventure game, Kosmonavtes: Escape Reality. You have to help Vala graduate from Space Academy while her classmates play pranks on her. This walkthrough guide will help you if you get stuck on any puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re locked in the room! First off, pick up the astronaut pin from the plant. Also, lift up the rug to find tape.
2. Use the tape to fix the lamp’s electrical cord. Then take the lightbulb from the lamp. Tap the arrow at the bottom to go to the other side of the room.
3. Take the sandpaper behind the painting. Also, place the lightbulb in the lamp here.
4. Turn off the light to see some glow-in-the-dark shapes on the ceiling. We’ll come back to those. Also, examine the trash can.
5. Separate the garbage from the numbered clues and the torn pieces of paper. We need to come back for the piece of paper. But note down the numbers. Use the lines to see which order the go in. You get 6294.
6. Tap on the locked desk drawer. Place the astronaut pin in the slot and then enter 6294 to unlock the drawer.
7. Take the glue, book, and book page from inside the drawer. Also, use the sandpaper on the faint symbols to reveal a moon, Star, Saturn and rocket.
8. Go back to the trash and use the glue to glue the pieces of paper together. Pick up the book page.
9. Tap on the bookshelves and add the book you found. Also, grab the book page from the top shelf.
10. Now, look at the ceiling again and count the number of moons, stars, Saturns and rockets. You get:
Moon = 5
Star = 8
Saturn = 3
Rocket = 1
11. Go back to the other side of the room. Tap on the safe and enter 5831 to open it. Take the UV light bulb, book and acid from inside.
12. Close the window shades. Place the UV light bulb into the lamp and tap the lamp head a few times until it shines on the shade and reveals clues on the plant and the shades. We’ll use them soon.
13. Go back to the other side of the room and use the acid on the rusty desk leg to break it off.
14. Use the desk leg to reach the book on top of the bookshelf.
15. Go back to the other side of the room and use the desk leg to get the book page from under the furniture.
16. Now we have all four pages for the book next to the telescope. Use the colored lights on the plant to tell you the order to place them. It goes from top to bottom, so Blue, Orange, Green, Pink. Then glue the pages into the book and take it.
17. Go back to the bookshelves and place the rest of the books on there. You now have all of them. Use the clue from the window shade to figure out the order. Basically, you want the height of the lines to match the height of each pink peak and valley on the window shade.
18. Now, use the green lines on the window shade to see which four symbols to highlight on the door lock.
19. Head to the door and tap on the red lock. Press those four symbols to unlock the door and compete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.