16. Leave the bathroom. Open the door near the water cooler and enter the rocketry room. Zoom in on the table and pick up the key. Also, read through the cryptography book on the table.
17. Zoom back out and look at everything on the computer. Also, open the right drawer and pick up the small insertable panel with six buttons.
18. Zoom out and pick up the drill. Also, look at the writing on the white board and inspect the satellite to see that the panel is screwed on. We need a screwdriver.
19. Open the door to the back exit, then climb up the ladder and pick up the bent metal piece.
20. Go back down and lower the other ladder so you can climb down to the van. Use the car keys to open the van door. Go inside and pick up the book, Arthur C. Clark’s “Childhood’s End.” Insert the keys into the ignition. Turn the key. Then tap the radio to get another tone sequence. Also, open the glove compartment to get a screwdriver.
21. Go back to where the puddle of green slime was. I honestly don’t remember cleaning it up, but it’s gone now. Pick up the broken glasses.
22. Go back to the office and use the small key to unlock this drawer to get a small cube.
23. Go back downstairs. Enter the elevator. Press the emergency button to here another sequence of tones.
24. The elevator seems to be off. Use the hexagonal wrench to open the panel. Tap on it and add the green and blue fuse to the rest. We’re still missing a red fuse.
25. Go back inside and upstairs to the bathroom. Use the screwdriver to remove the mirror and the grate over the air vent. Inspect the pattern behind the mirror to get a clue for your journal. Then, climb through the air vent.
26. Use the mop handle to stop the fan blades. There’s a hard drive in there, but we need something to reach it.
27. Zoom out and head right. Use the mechanical spider to open the stuck vent and go through.
28. Pull off the panel for the fuse box. Solve the puzzle to turn on the lights in the room.
29. Place the eggplant on the table with the rest of the shapes and fruits.
30. Open the other electrical panel and solve the puzzle. A spotlight will turn on.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.