All That Remains: Part 1
By: Glitch Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, All That Remains: Part 1, by Glitch Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my walkthrough video or continue below to my step-by-step guide:
1. Examine the blue paint on the wall above the phone. Take a photo of it for later.
2. Go to the phone and pick up the magnifying glass and night light.
3. Go to the computer to the left. Pick up the wooden Tetris piece. Feel free to read the letter on the desk. We’ll come back to it later. Open the drawer and take the wrench.
4. Notice the sticky note on the computer: “You must first fail, in order to succeed.”
5. Turn on the computer. The clue for the password is the sticky note. You need to try to enter a wrong password in order to get the right password. So try any word and it will tell you “YOUR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.” Typical Glitch humor — the password is actually INCORRECT. Type INCORRECT to log in.
6. You can do a whole bunch of things on the PC now, but none of them are useful at the moment. We’ll come back to it later.
7. Look at the calendar above the computer. Clara’s birthday is highlighted — September 14, 1982 (9/15/1982). Tap on it and it tells you Campbell’s birthday is 1 year and 5 days apart. So that means Cam’s 21st birthday was either on 9/9/1981, or 9/19/1983. We’ll test those out later.
8. Go through the door to the left and up the stairs to see another symbol painted on the wall. Take a photo of it. There’s also four locks here that we need to unlock in different ways.
9. Go back and head to the kitchen. Notice the sticker on the microwave says that “safe radiation levels should fall between 0.3 and 0.5.” Also, pick up the dry sponge from the sink.
10. Notice the letter on the fridge. Also, take a photo of the A-J clue.
11. Go back and through the right door. Pick up the small phone box. Remove the painting on the wall to reveal a safe. Go through the doorway to the right.
12. Go left into the bathroom. There’s a clue here that says BEG FOR LIGHT. We’ll come back to it later. Leave the bathroom.
13. Continue straight ahead. If you go through the door in front of you, there’s a puzzle that says MY FUTURE IS THE RESULT OF MY BROTHER’S PAST. Take a photo of it. We’ll come back to it later.
14. Go back and left. Pick up the empty jar. Take a photo of the red paint on the wall. Zoom in on the toy UFO and take the square wooden piece.
15. Go back and right. Zoom in on the crate. It’s a clue, so take a photo of it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.