Corto Maltese Secrets of Venice
This is a complete walkthrough guide for Corto Maltese Secrets of Venice. Scroll down for my video walkthrough and other chapters.
Chapter 5: Porta del Doppio
1. You’re back in the boat, but Rasputin is in charge and you can’t see very well. Time to find the next clue! Open the Gazette for three more symbols to enter into the Compass. Now we have to solve this riddle and figure out what that blank key should say on it.
You can also watch my video for this chapter here:
2. This is how it looks in the mirror. The answer is 3H9. Enter it into the compass.
3. Talk to the driver and he’ll take you to a new location. Pick up the ingredient and then go upstairs for a surprise.
4. Talk to the woman. She wants the Emerald petals! Tap on the window to get the last ingredient, Troschiques Aspidum. Then tap the painting to get another comic strip and reveal a rifle. Take the rifle and shoot her. Then get the Emerald and a key off her body.
5. Go downstairs and tap on the locked box to unlock it and get another 3 symbols for your compass in the Gazette.
6. Now to solve the puzzle. The answer is submarine. Enter it into the compass and complete the chapter.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.