Corto Maltese Secrets of Venice
This is a complete walkthrough guide for Corto Maltese Secrets of Venice. Scroll down for my video walkthrough and other chapters.
Chapter 3: Porta dell’ Esoterismo
1. Open the Gazette and find another three symbols to enter into the compass. Now you get another riddle to solve.
You can also watch my video for this chapter here:
2. The word is Hypatia. Enter it into the compass and then talk to the driver again. You’ll be in a new location.
3. There are a bunch of ingredients to pick up here. Get the Sugar of Licorice, Seed From Wild Naveau, and Honey from Narbonne. Then talk to the shopkeeper again and she’ll tell you to go to the back room for the Emerald.
4. Scroll right to see the back room. Pick up some more ingredients — Arabic Costus, Nardus Indic, Frankincense, and Judean Balm. Then enter the three symbols into the compass. Solve the puzzles (I’ll make video later) and get a piece of paper with the word “MET” on it (Hebrew for death). Place it in the Golem’s mouth and then a secret door will open.
5. Go through the secret door. Pick up the Florentine Iris. Take note of the symbol on the wall.
6. Scroll to the right. Pick up the Flower of Shaemanthe. Notice the two symbols on the wall and tap on the warrior painting.
7. Find the new entry in the Gazette. Then enter the three symbols into the Compass to get another riddle.
8. Tap on the control panel. Then answer the four questions in this order:
The gate opens! Find another reveal in the Gazette and go through.
9. Pick up two more ingredients — red roses and agaric. Then tap on the stone flower. Choose a set of symbols for the compass. The first one gave me a series of Simon Says games to play with the petals. Win the game and then you get another Emerald petal. Onto the next chapter!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.