Cube Escape: Birthday
By: LoyaltyGame B.V. (Rusty Lake)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Cube Escape: Birthday by Rusty Lake. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. When you’re in the elevator, just tap to open the door. Then tap the black cube and the picture frame to start the game. You’ll find yourself in a room with a man and a woman. Talk to them. They’re your parents, apparently. Dad asks for some cake and mom wants you to check the mail.
You can also watch my video walkthrough here:
2. Unwrap the package on the table and pop the balloon. Also, look at the drawing and painting on the wall.
3. Arrange the flags in order from 1 to 6 as shown below and take the second one.
4. Turn left. Grandpa wants a drink. Arrange the numbered flags in order so they make an equation. It goes 4 x 3 = 12. Take the 2 flag.
5. Take the bottle of gin and pour some into grandpa’s glass. He’ll then ask for ice.
6. Turn left. There’s a poster on the wall for Rusty Lake Theater. It’s a game, sort of like Tetris. You need to tap left or right to move the falling cube to the column you want it to land on, in order to match three of the same piece to make them disappear. You need to do this 10 times and then a record will drop from behind. Pick it up. You can watch my video below for help with the mini game.
7. Pick up the pack of bubble gum from the gramophone and place the record down. You still need a needle.
8. Open the drawers below the gramophone and take the screwdriver and knife.
9. Use the screwdriver on the lock next to the door and take the cable.
10. While you’re here, arrange the flags like so and take the blue and red one.
11. Turn left. Pick up the popped balloon. Pick up the matches from under the sink. Fill the balloon with water from the faucet and stick it in the freezer. Close the door, open it again and take the ice cubes.
12. Place all three flags you found with the ones hanging in the kitchen. Tap on the string and one end will detach. Take the bolt.
13. Put the ice cubes in grandpa’s glass. Now he wants some music!
14. If you ask grandpa about the bubble gum, he’ll tell you to give it to your mother. Do so and she’ll blow a bubble. Pop it with the knife and take the chewed bubble gum.
15. The phone will start ringing. Answer it and someone will say “There will be blood. The past is never dead, it is not even past.”
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.