Cube Escape: Theatre
By: LoyaltyGame B.V. (Rusty Lake)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the eighth Rusty Lake game, Cube Escape: Theater. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. It’s 1971 at the theater. First, notice all the clues framed on the wall. Also, the program on the table. Then, go left until you see the bar and bartender. Look at the screwdriver recipe and make screwdriver by tapping the orange juice twice and the vodka twice, then shaking the two together and pouring it in the glass.
You can also watch my video walkthrough here:
2. Talk to the man at the bar and look at the photo in his pocket. It’s a postcard, so look at the back of it. He wants a drink, so give him the screwdriver. Make him drink it, then get the screwdriver (the tool) from his mouth. Also, take the cocktail glass back from him.
3. If you talk to the bartender, he tells you the show starts when the light is on. So that seems to be our next goal.
4. Notice the drawing on the wall of the first screen that relates to the piano. Then, go to the piano and play “dead face” on it (ignore the space). The C needs to be the second X, it seems. So play it as so:
You can also watch my video of the piano puzzles here:
5. A hand will come up from the left side and tap on a key to the left. Copy the same key, only on the right side of the piano, relative to the red X. If you need the hand to re-play the keys, just tap it. You’ll have to follow several sequences and then the hand will give you a key.
6. Go back to the first screen and use the key to unlock the bathroom door (WC or wash closet). Go in and grab the cocktail glass from the sink. Then, look at the mirror above the sink. Tap it and the image will break up. Slide the pieces back in place and then the mirror will crack. Tap to break the pieces until you see four symbols.
7. Open the cabinets under the sink and take the beating heart.
8. Go back to the piano room and match the four symbols you saw in the mirror to solve a puzzle. Take the shell.
9. While you’re here, solve the little mini games with arrows. You need to slide all the blocks to get the pieces with the arrows to the two arrow spots. When you complete them all, take the plug and plunger.
You can watch my video of these puzzles here:
10. Use the plunger in the toilet to get a… fetus.
11. Use the screwdriver to attach the plug to the spotlight’s cable, then plug it in. The spotlight will turn on, focused on the stage. Now the curtains can open and the show can start.
12. Talk to Mr. Owl. Then start the first play, The Lady of the Lake. Tap her mouth until it opens all the way, her throat rips open and she turns into a ghost. Now you have to balance her past lives. Take the hat, then put them in this order: she’ll, fetus, heart, hat. A beam of light will shoot out of the woman’s mouth. Tap her mouth and take the flower.
13. Open the curtain again. This is called The Signs. Move the pieces of the shapes to form four symbols.
14. Go back to the piano screen and the puzzle with four symbols again. Put in the symbols you just found to get the recipe for a Harvey Wallbanger.
15. Go make a Harvey Wallbanger using two parts orange juice, one part Galliano and one part vodka.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.