Return to Grisly Manor
By: Fire Maple Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android adventure game Return to Grisly Manor (Grisly Manor 2) by Fire Maple Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section. If you prefer a clue instead of answers, just ask in the comments.
1. There’s nothing on the first screen right now, so go up the stairs. Pick up the garden gnome. It’s a Super Item, which means you can examine it and use other items on it, and sometimes even flip it over. Also, tap on the blinking street lamp to get a clue for your journal. Then take the right path.
You can also watch the first part of my video walkthrough here:
2. Keep going until you see the garage. Enter and take the leaf blower.
3. Go back and take the left path. Continue on, over the bridge and then up the stairs to the treehouse at the back.
4. Use the clue from the lamp to solve the color wheel puzzle in the tree. It goes red, green, red, blank, yellow, blank, blue, blank, blue. A rope ladder will drop down from the treehouse. Also, use the leaf blower on the pile of leaves and take the bowling ball. Enter the treehouse.
5. Take the golf putter and the diving mask and then leave.
6. Go back to the bridge. Use the diving mask with the water to get a stone ‘G’ encased in rusted metal.
7. Go back a screen. If you tap the figure of the man, he swings his arm and the welcome mat flips over. But it flips right back. So put the bowling ball in his hand and then tap it to swing it. Now it will stay put and the welcome mat will stay flipped. Grab the old coin from in front of the door.
8. Examine the garden gnome in your bag. Flip it over and use the old coin to unscrew the back. Take the small key from inside.
9. Go back to the front of the manor. Use the small key to unlock the small padlock on the gate under the porch. Then go through.
10. Take the sticker book and piece of tape from atop the crate. Notice the pile of fresh dirt. We’ll come back to that later.
11. Leave and go onto the porch. Examine the items on the table. Grandpa’s fingerprint is on the coffee cup. Use the piece of tape to lift the fingerprint so you have tape with a fingerprint.
12. Head back along the left side of the manor, over the bridge again. Tap on the door of the small building here. There’s a fingerprint scanner. Place the tape on it and it will scan the fingerprint and unlock the door. Go inside.
13. It’s grandpa! Talk to him and he’ll ask you to find his blender for him so he can work on making a time machine. After you finish speaking to him, take the bottle of sulfuric acid.
14. Open the rusted letter ‘G’ and pour the sulfuric acid on it so you have a nice, clean stone ‘G’.
15. Go back to the front of the manor. Insert the stone G into the slot on the door and then go inside.
16. Go through the right doorway to the dining room. Open the cabinets to get a microscope. Then go through to the kitchen.
17. Take the balloons from the cookie jar. There’s nothing else to do in here right now, so go through the doorway to the laundry room.
18. Pick up the dust bunnies. We’ll come back to this room later.
19. Go back to the entrance and this time go left to the living room. Lift up the pillow on the chair to get a blue sock. While you’re here, you can open the door to the back for a shortcut to grandpa and the water mill.
20. Go back to the entrance. Ignore the third door for now. Go upstairs. Ignore the seals-and-balls toy for now. Enter the bedroom. There’s something on the fan, but we can’t get it yet so ignore it for now. Take the stickers from the bed and add them to your sticker book. The closet requires a clue, so we’ll come back to that later. For now, enter the bathroom.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.